UA Curry 4

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 10.11.57 AM.png

made it out with a size 9.
size 9.5 were sold out tho

well damn, i should have checked prior to 10AM...I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!

9.5 my size too...oh well guess I'll just wait for other colorways.

White/black curry 4 for $80 on DSG
1hr ONLY. 1pm-2pm est Or 1st 50,000 orders.

Edit: Dead at 1:34.

Last edited:
I clicked "Add to cart" at 1pm est......it's currently still "Adding to cart"...

Dude did you try different tabs and browsers? I had a hard time in the beginning but I was able to Add to cart and get to the check out page for multiple items.

My cousin got them for $80 off the sale... Crazy to think new sig shoes can be had right after release for a little over half the price of retail

That was a strange sale. It started applying the discount for me about 10 minutes before 1 pm, but I switched my item from the curry 4 to the 32 lows, just to see. Then the site basically crashed. Then I was able to check out the 32 lows, but the confirmation email didn’t give me the discount. Cancelled that order. Finally I ordered a yeti item with the discount, but 10 mins after 2 pm.

Dude did you try different tabs and browsers? I had a hard time in the beginning but I was able to Add to cart and get to the check out page for multiple items.

I tried a different tab and I got the splash screen, I had to do work so I left it still spinning.

Copped $80 on DSG about 10:54 PST. I thought the sale is done. I called the DSG customer service and was told that 40% deal was sold out.
I just trad a few times more and it works. strange and surprise (positively)- It is good day.

My $40 coupon expired tomorrow and since we can’t use it on curry 4 I might end up getting the pink 3zer0 at least they only sell this on UA website.

Back
Top Bottom