UA Curry 4

I love boost for lifestyle but its not that great for actual playing, I don't like the sinking feeling and while the sole itself has a lot of grip and doesn't give away quick, the boost does flatten out relatively quick, not extremely fast but I feel it starts feeling different pretty quick for the price

Sounds like you might be playing in the Crazy Explosive, if I had to guess, right? If so, I’d agree with your point about the sinking feeling, but I like the setup of the Hardens with a more firm, lower boost tooling. I’m sure the new CE 2017 is much like the older CE but I’ve heard they firmed up the boost on the 2017s a little more than its predecessor. The Hardens were great for me from a boost and Court feel standpoint.

I hoped the Curry 4s are more cushy than they appear to be, and maybe I’ll give them a shot down the road, but with the AJ 32 and the LeBron 15, and my intrigue in the Lillard 4s, I think I’m set for a while.

I love boost for lifestyle but its not that great for actual playing, I don't like the sinking feeling and while the sole itself has a lot of grip and doesn't give away quick, the boost does flatten out relatively quick, not extremely fast but I feel it starts feeling different pretty quick for the price
If you're a heel striker, heavier or above the rim player, boost is great -- definitely the best foam option out there. How it responds is totally dependent on how the caging of the shoe is set up.

Sounds like you might be playing in the Crazy Explosive, if I had to guess, right? If so, I’d agree with your point about the sinking feeling, but I like the setup of the Hardens with a more firm, lower boost tooling. I’m sure the new CE 2017 is much like the older CE but I’ve heard they firmed up the boost on the 2017s a little more than its predecessor. The Hardens were great for me from a boost and Court feel standpoint.

I hoped the Curry 4s are more cushy than they appear to be, and maybe I’ll give them a shot down the road, but with the AJ 32 and the LeBron 15, and my intrigue in the Lillard 4s, I think I’m set for a while.

Yea I'm actually looking to pick up the dame 4s, curious to see how they compare to my dame 2s, not really a fan of legions just because of the bulk and look

Congrats man, I figured someone might get lucky. Hopefully it gets shipped for real - we all got confirmation emails and we saw how that turned out haha. But if the shipping email got sent I’d be hopeful as well, let us know how it turns out fam.

Thanks man! I said it went out though, not confirmation email or shipping label made. It went OUT! But yea, I hope it ends well. We've waited long enough for this shoe lol

What IS weird though, the last location as of today shows Memphis TN when it left out of Ontario, CA. I expected it to go to Sacramento or maybe Oakland hubs from Ontario. Could be fire related...? I'll probably still get it on time though.

Just heared word from a friend at champs at footlocker that their shipments from UA were recalled and sent back. No word on the reason from them just yet.

Put them to a test this morning on an outdoor court. Like the light weight aspect and fast response. Heel to toe transition is exceptional. On feet the cheapness factor goes away if that makes sense. UA got that 1 to 1 fit down, with that said not for those with tree trunks for feet lol. Not a shoe for players that needs cushion either well at least not if you're playing for hours. Not the best court condition so I can't comment on traction. Hope the lows come out soon so people that have trouble getting in the shoe has one less complaint against the shoe.

Put them to a test this morning on an outdoor court. Like the light weight aspect and fast response. Heel to toe transition is exceptional. On feet the cheapness factor goes away if that makes sense. UA got that 1 to 1 fit down, with that said not for those with tree trunks for feet lol. Not a shoe for players that needs cushion either well at least not if you're playing for hours. Not the best court condition so I can't comment on traction. Hope the lows come out soon so people that have trouble getting in the shoe has one less complaint against the shoe.

how was the size compared to Curry 3 or KDX?

3CE3E854-7BF1-40FF-B9BD-73E61EC5A047.png

It’s not really a flash sale, you get 40% off one item and it’s only for the first 50,000 orders so I assume it’ll be pretty hard to score. Also, I believe you can get the discount only by clicking through the email

Back
Top Bottom