Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Damn, he a FN? Give me the inside scoop on buddy :lol: :lol:

Y’all talking greasy about. He terrible? :lol:
I’ve only met him a handful of times and can only speak from a civic engagement point of view. I’ve helped out with different orgs in the city specifically helping out Ward 7 and 8 and he was pretty much just a photo-op guy with his position.

That’s not to take away from things he’s done for Ward 8 in the past, but it came across as the bare minimum to me. He’s re-elected because he’s from the community and was one of Marion Barry’s mentees when he was younger. There’s been much better candidates though, but folks stick to familiar faces.

He also tried running for Mayor recently (bless his heart) and said some weird Hotep **** about the Rothschild controlling the weather.

Shared some simular spaces with Trayon and I respectfully disagree with the idea that he is a photo-op politician. I know for sure he has been in the trenches in Wards 7 and 8 making things happen .

I know we all have our own personal experiences with people so I get that folks will have different opinions on others.

Shared some simular spaces with Trayon and I respectfully disagree with the idea that he is a photo-op politician. I know for sure he has been in the trenches in Wards 7 and 8 making things happen .

I know we all have our own personal experiences with people so I get that folks will have different opinions on others.
I acknowledged that he’s done work, just not the times I’ve seen him. And I’m comparing that with my experience with Salim Adofo who was running against him for the council position.

I remember that Rothschild weather changing ability speech of his. Everybody should have turned on him after he spewed that conspiracy theory nonsense when it came to the death of Makiyah Wilson. Ain’t no conspiracy Trayon…..nothing more than a bunch of young guys from his Ward that shot up the block and took young Makiyah Wilson to her death.

Now this is clearly a case where the juvenile should be taken AWAY from the so called parents who can’t control him and placed in Child and Family Services, and or some custody facility. He should be looking at a wall and receiving discipline, and lots of it. The parents should also be stripped of any government services they are receiving if any. Also Maryland needs to tighten the juvenile laws, why wait till this kid turns 13 to arrest him.

That kid definitely needs to be removed from society.

His parents aren't gonna do anything about it. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already threatened them in some capacity.

This is obviously a terrible law :lol:

Also, who are they releasing this child to? It can't be his actual parents.

This is a different woman speaking on her situation.

This is a different woman speaking on her situation.

It's gotta be real tough when you're dealing with special needs.

Screenshot_20240917-083044.png

toronto has to be one of the most ratchet place i've ever been

I walked from billy bishop airport to my airbnb (fashion district) on a saturday night and it was straight ugly fat girls wearing almost no clothes, bunch of kids smelling like weed, and crackheads.

on my way I had this one white crackhead looking guy approaching me and started calling me the N word with the hard "r". im Asian.... thought he was gonna swing at me but he was just a bum.

I was shocked cause I never knew toronto was such ***.

I was shocked cause I never knew toronto was such ***.

Shocking to me. I thought it was all friendly white folks in winter jackets saying hello to everyone they come across. Basically the complete opposite of my old areas in Los Angeles. At least Canadians get to enjoy free healthcare so that’s a plus.

Shocking to me. I thought it was all friendly white folks in winter jackets saying hello to everyone they come across. Basically the complete opposite of my old areas in Los Angeles. At least Canadians get to enjoy free healthcare so that’s a plus.

Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 10.21.10 PM.png

I dont even think Canadians like toronto. every few month, theres people ****ting on it in reddit

Back
Top Bottom