Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 10.21.10 PM.png

I dont even think Canadians like toronto. every few month, theres people ****ting on it in reddit

Oh wow. At least now I know never to bother traveling there. I could go to parts of L.A. and see the same stuff but in a warmer climate.

Oh wow. At least now I know never to bother traveling there. I could go to parts of L.A. and see the same stuff but in a warmer climate.

Toronto is fine in the right neighborhoods. You seem the same nonsense about NYC. Some people just can’t handle big cities.

Toronto is fine in the right neighborhoods. You seem the same nonsense about NYC. Some people just can’t handle big cities.

For real. Was recently in NY for a work trip. Went out a few times for dinner or drinks with coworkers and colleagues. It was funny to see the difference in demeanor and confidence walking around between the people from big cities and the ones from small or rural areas.

For real. Was recently in NY for a work trip. Went out a few times for dinner or drinks with coworkers and colleagues. It was funny to see the difference in demeanor and confidence walking around between the people from big cities and the ones from small or rural areas.

comparing toronto to nyc is crazy nor are they even anything alike.

comparing toronto to nyc is crazy nor are they even anything alike.

In which of these aspects do you think Toronto has New York beat?

it was straight ugly fat girls wearing almost no clothes, bunch of kids smelling like weed, and crackheads.

on my way I had this one white crackhead looking guy approaching me and started calling me the N word with the hard "r".

Crazy unhoused people? Half naked heifers? Drug users?!!!

Toronto is safer and has less crime than NYC… and New York has one of the lowest per capita crime rates in the country.

I know this thread is all about letting fear dominate reason, but Toronto is fine.

In which of these aspects do you think Toronto has New York beat?

Crazy unhoused people? Half naked heifers? Drug users?!!!

Toronto is safer and has less crime than NYC… and New York has one of the lowest per capita crime rates in the country.

I know this thread is all about letting fear dominate reason, but Toronto is fine.

other than toronto being safer, it’s a poor man’s nyc.

the culture, the people, more density per mile while toronto is way more spread out, the food, the diversity, the public transportation (toronto is a car city).

there’s a reason why canadians vacation in nyc. new yorkers don’t go to toronto 😂

also i never said toronto wasn’t safer in my original post. i just said it was hella ratchet, even in the “better” parts of town.

no disrespect to canada, i wanna visit the other parts of it like the mountains and nature. but toronto is just terrible.

Metro wasted a lot of money with those gate changes. Fares are still being evaded although I’m sure numbers are down a little.

Doesn't DC have bigger issues to deal with than fare evaders :rofl: :rofl:

Metro wasted a lot of money with those gate changes. Fares are still being evaded although I’m sure numbers are down a little.

Actually……the vast majority of crime committed on Metro is by fare evaders……be it on the bus, train or in the Metro stations. The sooner fare evaders get targeted and locked up, the faster crime goes down. Gotta start somewhere.

What are the sentencing guidelines for evading fare?

Something tells me they're not going to be the source of a lot of jail sentence lol.

Just a $50.00 fine…..however some fare evaders end up having a warrant for their arrest for other reasons, surprise surprise. So yes, they end up going to jail.

Stop and frisk metro is crazy.

How about actual police work?
That's crazy they do that. Once or twice getting on the MTA I exited the station because I wasn't about to let them search my bag. I was dirty, but that's besides the point. I'm glad they stopped that in NY. Nobody respects the security guards transit hired.

We really need to change the juvenile laws in this country nationwide. Depending on the crime (a felony) you should be charged as an adult after the age of 12 maybe 13.

A black female postal worker killed at the hands of a young boy….most likely black that could have been her own child given his age.

I like it but unless these mentorship programs are putting money in families' pockets and/or providing jobs I can't see it doing too much.

It's something though.

A big waste of time and effort. If folks…..particularly politicians aren’t talking about stricter punishment and or building a new juvenile detention center then it’s pointless. A kid who robs, steals or kills someone is NOT going to want to work a job or make an honest days living.

Back
Top Bottom