Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

saying 13 and 15 year old kids should go “rot in jail” is kind of insane to me . I don’t think the stupidity and recklessness of their action shows they are beyond rehabilitation

they definitely need to face the consequences but a life sentence in my opinion is super extreme . They are children at the end of the day

but like somebody said earlier , black kids are never really viewed as kids .

soon as they hit like 12 years old , white America has a way at viewing them as adults

saying 13 and 15 year old kids should go “rot in jail” is kind of insane to me . I don’t think the stupidity and recklessness of their action shows they are beyond rehabilitation

they definitely need to face the consequences but a life sentence in my opinion is super extreme . They are children at the end of the day

soon as they hit like 12 years old , white America has a way at viewing them as adults

I would be careful here, not everyone who thinks these kids should face harsh consequences is white. I would come down even harder if they were white because I KNOW that's definitely a mass murderer in the making. :smh:

Last edited:
I was being sarcastic.

My bad, I wasn't going at you. I think I meant to say something sarcastic to your post too because you quoted him but forgot to include my post :lol:

Do y'all think these girls will end up hiring a prominent legal team? Anwar's family is definitely caked up now and has the national attention to get an elite team for a civil case.

I would be careful here, not everyone who thinks these kids should face harsh consequences is black. I would come down even harder if they were white because I KNOW that's definitely a mass murderer in the making. :smh:

never said every one ..... but if it was two white girls who did this , lot of the narratives would
Be 2 kids just wanted to joyride , they made a mistake, etc.

We see this all the time

25+ years wouldn’t be coming out of most people’s mouths

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Yall gotta chill with all these excuses! They were 2 teenagers who knew right from wrong. End of story. I don't wanna hear nothing about emotional intelligence. Miss me with that technical babble. I bet some yall would be singing a different tune if it were one of yall's family members that were killed instead of Anwar. They both deserve the full ride. No exceptions. Society is better off not having these 2 murderers roaming free.

Never mind “full ride and society is better off not having these murders free” .... I can already see , no need to respond lol

I’m assuming you either

A. are not black
B. Never made a mistake and grew up a perfect child
C. All of the above

A.) I am a 35 year old African American male
B.)j I've made plenty of mistakes growing up. BUT I knew the difference from right and wrong. And I certainly wouldn't try to taze and car jack a man for s***s and giggles that resulted in his death.
C.) None of the above

Any other assumptions?

Last edited:
never said every one ..... but if it was two white girls who did this , lot of the narratives would
Be 2 kids just wanted to joyride , they made a mistake, etc.

We see this all the time

25+ years wouldn’t be coming out of most people’s mouths

yea, if there was a video of 2 white girls killing a man opinions would be divided along racial and probably political lines. In my case I would take an even stronger stance against the future murderous Karens.

I’m assuming you either

A. are not black
B. Never made a mistake and grew up a perfect child
C. All of the above

People keep throwing around words like "mistake":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is a little more than a "child's mistake".

Many of us were brats and foul as children, but we weren't murdering people. Ironically, black people are using the same defense white people use on their murderous white children.

People keep throwing around words like "mistake":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is a little more than a "child's mistake".

Many of us were brats and foul as children, but we weren't murdering people. Ironically, black people are using the same defense white people use on their murderous white children.

Yes a mistake ....words mean things

mistake:an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

Never said “child’s mistake” or innocent mistake or anything like that.

Unless you believe they intended on killing him , then yes it was a terrible terrible terrible mistake .

a mistake that they MUST be punished for .... but not with the rest of their lives in jail.

Yes a mistake ....words mean things

mistake:an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.

Never said “child’s mistake” or innocent mistake or anything like that.

Unless you believe they intended on killing him , then yes it was a terrible terrible terrible mistake .

a mistake that they MUST be punished for .... but not with the rest of their lives in jail.

A mistake also implies a lack of intent. They intended to taze that man and steal his car and their recklessness led to his death. That's a little more than a "mistake".

From what I can gather its not possible to try the 13 year old in adult court in Washington DC, the 15 year old is a possibility.

Despite all the experts in here offering their opinions on the maturity or culpability of these children, theres a reason most states have a minimum age for prosecution as an adult.

I guess science only matters when you agree with its conclusions.

Just to provide clarification for everyone in here as it relates to the girls.....

The driver of the car is the 15 year old, with the 13 year old being the passenger in the car. As it pertains to the 15 year old, the driver from what I know, she unfortunately has no active parents in her life. She has some deep underlining issues and I’ll just leave that as is for now, not making excuses for her....just trying to provide more insight. The 13 year old passenger is the one more so with the very recent and long troubling criminal track record. They are due back in court tomorrow.

Just to provide clarification for everyone in here as it relates to the girls.....

The driver of the car is the 15 year old, with the 13 year old being the passenger in the car. As it pertains to the 15 year old, the driver from what I know, she unfortunately has no active parents in her life. She has some deep underlining issues and I’ll just leave that as is for now, not making excuses for her....just trying to provide more insight. The 13 year old passenger is the one more so with the very recent and long troubling criminal track record. They are due back in court tomorrow.
The 15 y/o was the driver and has no active parents and the 13 y/o has a "recent and long, troubling criminal track record"?!?!?!

They're ******.

I'm black and have a 15yo black son. I believe those 2 girls should face life in prison. Why? Because to car jack someone takes a different kind of mindset. And to do so with a weapon (taser). They didn't try to rob another younger girl for pocket change... This was some grown man ****. Lock they asses up.

No one is excusing what they did but they are still young girls. That will play a factor in how they are sentenced and that is what their lawyer will most likely argue

Well, that takes the blame the parents excuse out the window. We are getting somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom