Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Why do websites block out certain words now? Are you not allowed to say robbery, shot or die on the internet anymore?

Algorithm ****.

They want their stuff to go on YouTube, and get the revenue streams from there. YouTube doesn’t allow cussing in your Titles, so other websites follow these rules on their own site, in hopes that they don’t lose monetization.

An update regarding the juvenile that shot at Washington Commanders running back Brian Robinson during a carjacking and then was discovered to have committed a homicide previously..…….

This is the problem in DC…..this “kid” already KILLED another kid, almost killed another person trying to carjack him and will be released back into society in less than 6 years. Who honestly thinks a kid like this can and or will be rehabilitated?? Ain’t no business program or nonsense like that saving this youngin.

I wonder why videos like this don’t get posted in this thread?

You can find instances of Asian, and white kids committing crime but users like computersputin computersputin and deuce king deuce king only seem to see the black ones.

Funny how that works. Why wasn’t this clip posted. What do you think DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican am I tripping?

Bless your heart. Not sure what you are getting at champ but let me help you out. I’m born and raised here in DC. I work in DC. The vast majority of videos, news articles or statements I wrote have been pertaining situations here in DC. I’m concerned with what MY people are doing and how we carry ourselves.

Not to say I don’t care about other situations everywhere else in the world but I’m more familiar of what’s happening here in DC. Even the original article for this very thread was about 2 girls here in DC. I’ll let you keep fishing for sympathy though…….more power to you.

Why he gotta be a sperm donor? She must’ve been an egg donor then… ya’ll quick to throw the father under the bus when she’s the one who chose to let buddy raw dog her :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds better than baby daddy. I throw whoever I think needs to be thrown under the bus, under the bus. If I'm wrong I'll throw her under the bus. I'm an equal opportunity bus thrower under :smile:

Sounds better than baby daddy. I throw whoever I think needs to be thrown under the bus under the bus. If I'm wrong I'll throw her under the bus. I'm an equal opportunity bus thrower under :smile:

The baby never made it to birthing, you know nothing about the the father bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s all I’m saying. Her dumbass got thrown under the bus doing that dumb s*** while pregnant. Therefore she’s worse than the “BD”. Can’t judge the father at all

(not even going at you) but we have to stop acting like all women are saints and vice versa

The baby never made it to birthing, you know nothing about the the father bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s all I’m saying. Her dumbass got thrown under the bus doing that dumb s*** while pregnant. Therefore she’s worse than the “BD”. Can’t judge the father at all

(not even going at you) but we have to stop acting like all women are saints and vice versa
:rofl: ain't nobody said all women are saints. That's a reach.

Bless your heart. Not sure what you are getting at champ but let me help you out. I’m born and raised here in DC. I work in DC. The vast majority of videos, news articles or statements I wrote have been pertaining situations here in DC. I’m concerned with what MY people are doing and how we carry ourselves.

Not to say I don’t care about other situations everywhere else in the world but I’m more familiar of what’s happening here in DC. Even the original article for this very thread was about 2 girls here in DC. I’ll let you keep fishing for sympathy though…….more power to you.
Dude got super excited over a video of a mob trashing a chinese restaurant in a thread where people are robbing people at gunpoint and murdering people over material things and asking why this wasnt posted. 🤡 DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican WASHED KING WASHED KING

But you further went on to say you understand when it happens, so again I ask the question of beating the brakes off a kid over words vs beating the brakes off a kid when he’s stomping a female teacher out

And at what point did it become overkill for you? Clearly not first punch as you “understand” these things. 7th punch? 8th?

Guy owes him some money so he eats a kidnapping charge.

What a dumbass. Throw him under the jail.

Back
Top Bottom