Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Men are used to spending money on a relationship whereas women, not so much. Once a woman starts paying for companionship, to me indicates she is truly lonely.
idk man I feel like having to pay a woman to service you is a pretty good indicator that you're lonely.

Men are used to spending money on a relationship whereas women, not so much. Once a woman starts paying for companionship, to me indicates she is truly lonely.
Paying for companionship and spending money in a relationship aren't necessarily the same. Hopefully you're spending money in a relationship because you want to (with some grace for compromises). A woman spending money on you in a relationship is not a problem.

You feel bad for them bc their cops won't be allowed to choke them and the cops have to wear body cameras? Umm, ok?
Ummm, no..

I do believe it should be some sort of Balance. Absolutely, I do think officers should be held accountable! But, with the lenient laws in DC, it’s going to be a massive crime spike. That’s all I’m saying..

The way I grew up, you earned respect from your hand usage. I know I’m 35 so I’m a old head but damn. Gunplay was not huge during my youth. Guns were rare amongst kids.

We all just threw hands and either pieced it up and kept it moving. You always had that one prideful dude who could never win a fight and always wanted a rematch :lol:
Every single youth that I grew up with and picked up a gun in aggression is dead now or doing or did 10+ years. Every single one of them. There’s no happy ending and sunset to being a shooter. If you don’t get caught, you’ll get dealt with on the street eventually.

Ummm, no..

I do believe it should be some sort of Balance. Absolutely, I do think officers should be held accountable! But, with the lenient laws in DC, it’s going to be a massive crime spike. That’s all I’m saying..
If cops can't enforce the law without choking people and wearing cameras so they can be held accountable, get new cops. The policy you posted wasn't about laws for people, it was about what cops can do to people and about body cameras. Turning the gang in blue free to do what they want is not good for anyone.

- If there is more BLACK women getting educated than black men, where are these eligible bachelors going to come from? This is also considering the fact that of all demographics BLACK women and ASIAN men having the biggest challenges with dating outside of their race.

Two groups that are deliberately pushed as being opposite of their nature (Black women stereotyped as being hyper masculine and Asian men being promoted as being feminine) by Western Media.

I don't think any of that is done by accident.

Two groups that are deliberately pushed as being opposite of their nature (Black women stereotyped as being hyper masculine and Asian men being promoted as being feminine) by Western Media.

I don't think any of that is done by accident.

It's not an accident, at all.

"Programs programs programs"

Angry calls for accountability after 'Baby K' arr…:

Her whole sentence logically doesn't make sense.

Then you have bald man up there wanting the power to interrogate minors w/o parents or attorneys present.

Charge Baby Kay as an adult, and give him the max.

If a child commits an adult crime like murder or attempted murder charge him or her like an adult. That still isn't going to stop Baby B, Baby C, Baby G, Baby Z from popping up and doing the same thing.

what’s your take on saving the youth? Do you think preventive programs are a waste and rather wait until they go off the rails and then say jail them? Cause some of the individuals in here sound like they are financially involved in the prison industrial complex.

Bring back laws from the biblical times. It’s only right.

Steal? Arm chopped off
Kill? Get killed
Break into a house? Get hung in front of that house

This is going to get ugly..

IMG_4151.jpeg

1:36-1:48 mark…..”I hear it all the time…Program, Program, Program…..we can create every PROGRAM know to man…and it will do very little if the children that commit these acts violence are not held accountable” 100% Truth.

Spoken by the lead Attorney in PG County. All these program advocates in here need to see and understand that time for programs is just about over. We are past that point. If these kids don’t want to save themselves there’s nothing nobody can do to save them……that’s even if you show up with a new program in hand.

Bring back laws from the biblical times. It’s only right.

Steal? Arm chopped off
Kill? Get killed
Break into a house? Get hung in front of that house
You don't think parents/guardians should be held accountable for what can be perceived as negligence in a lot of cases?

This seems like it could be an effective way of getting more parents more involved in what their kids are up to.

You don't think parents/guardians should be held accountable for what can be perceived as negligence in a lot of cases?

This seems like it could be an effective way of getting more parents more involved in what their kids are up to.

Thats a tough one. Lots of grey area.

My parents each worked two jobs and I barely received any attention since they were never home. Grandparents raised me. There was still love and values/morals taught in the household.

If I did something reckless should that be on them? Idk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom