Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

I hate these type of n_ too who complain about masculine women. Soft, weak, sensitive dudes. We don’t need these type of cats in the neighborhood. Umar lit them boys up good! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

“I… I.. I gotta deal with with.. with masculine females” man shut the hell up. Dudes like them are exactly why it’s like that. Always crying

In the first video for the most part Umar comes across as pandering to black women……which to me he is known to do.

In the second video the other brothas…..particularly at the :52-:58 mark was right. If a women gets with and gets pregnant by a Pookie or a Ray Ray that’s on her, that’s not against the good brothas out here that she either can’t get or hasn’t stepped up her game to qualify for.

We have to admit that a lot of women have left brothas out the family equation for whatever reason. Somebody said it best in here earlier……we have more baby showers and gender reveals than weddings. That’s what more black women are signing up for these days. It’s not the good brothas fault if women get with bad brothas.

Dudes really think there’s some type of preemptive program out there that’s going to work for a dusty low life ***** like this?? This picture should serve as a reminder to some of you dudes that aren’t tough on crime on what’s to come out here. Jail, being locked up or being put up under the jail is what a lot of these dudes need.

At the end of the day there are some ****** we can do without in our society. I hope the black men in this particular community where this elderly woman above was robbed above find this *****, beat his ***……beat him up some more, scold the single mother that raised him…..cause that’s who he probably still lives with and turn him into the police for a proper arrest and sentencing.

In the first video for the most part Umar comes across as pandering to black women……which to me he is known to do.

In the second video the other brothas…..particularly at the :52-:58 mark was right. If a women gets with and gets pregnant by a Pookie or a Ray Ray that’s on her, that’s not against the good brothas out here that she either can’t get or hasn’t stepped up her game to qualify for.

We have to admit that a lot of women have left brothas out the family equation for whatever reason. Somebody said it best in here earlier……we have more baby showers and gender reveals than weddings. That’s what more black women are signing up for these days. It’s not the good brothas fault if women get with bad brothas.

Dealing with women who have kids or who are broken is a CHOICE my brother. Same way you have dudes out here with no kids, there are women out here without kids as well. That’s a choice.

Now, if you’re just trying to knock her down occasionally (hopefully with a condom on) that’s cool.

But dealing with a woman who knowingly has a kids by a few different men, or is always combative and drama filled, that’s a choice.

There are plenty eligible bachelorettes out here. Again, dealing with and dating “masculine” women or women with kids is a personal choice. Those dudes made it seem as if that’s the only type they deal with, they need to change their circle or hang out in different areas.

I’m 35 and I know a number of college educated women, and women with good careers who are 28+ with no kids.

You’d be a straight up sucker as a man with no kids, who meets a women with a few kids and try and build something with her. If you’re a man with no kids you have the option to move as you please

Dudes make every excuse in the world because deep down, the guilt they have from dating these type of women and always coming out on the losing end is eating them up on the inside.

Calling black women “masculine” is the ultimate sign of I’ve been played, used, or manipulated by a woman who had more game than me and killed my confidence.

Imagine coming out of the birth canal of a black woman and having the gall to call them masculine just because you let some woman hurt your feelings. These boys hate their mothers and don’t even realize it.

We don’t need those type of brothers in our community

The most masculine women on earth, yet they’re copied and emulated by every other race of women

Hate to say it but old folks get robbed every day B.

Anyone can get it - anytime, anywhere, and for any reason - or no reason at all.

That's just reality.

The most we can do is avoid these situations entirely or ensure we can recover if avoidance is impossible - to the best of our ability.

Risk is and will always be a part of life no matter our age or skin color.

Indeed, sans hate crimes, there's no logical reason to make crime a racial thing.

Also illogical is to expect criminals to magically disappear from reality - no matter if we are tough on crime, soft on crime, create programs or build prisons.

1687185245612.png

Dealing with women who have kids or who are broken is a CHOICE my brother. Same way you have dudes out here with no kids, there are women out here without kids as well. That’s a choice.

Now, if you’re just trying to knock her down occasionally (hopefully with a condom on) that’s cool.

But dealing with a woman who knowingly has a kids by a few different men, or is always combative and drama filled, that’s a choice.

There are plenty eligible bachelorettes out here. Again, dealing with and dating “masculine” women or women with kids is a personal choice. Those dudes made it seem as if that’s the only type they deal with, they need to change their circle or hang out in different areas.

I’m 35 and I know a number of college educated women, and women with good careers who are 28+ with no kids.

You’d be a straight up sucker as a man with no kids, who meets a women with a few kids and try and build something with her. If you’re a man with no kids you have the option to move as you please

Dudes make every excuse in the world because deep down, the guilt they have from dating these type of women and always coming out on the losing end is eating them up on the inside.

Calling black women “masculine” is the ultimate sign of I’ve been played, used, or manipulated by a woman who had more game than me and killed my confidence.

Imagine coming out of the birth canal of a black woman and having the gall to call them masculine just because you let some woman hurt your feelings. These boys hate their mothers and don’t even realize it.

We don’t need those type of brothers in our community

The most masculine women on earth, yet they’re copied and emulated by every other race of women

I hear ya. That’s not what I personally came away with from the videos posted however. To me I think the brothas not named Umar we’re just saying they aren’t dealing with certain kinds of women, that being women with kids or even “masculine women”.

I don’t think you have to be with a masculine woman to know what a masculine woman is and know that she’s not for you. Most brothas that have their game together prefer feminine women anyway.

Man like 5 teens have died in the last couple days. All this “sliding” and “get back” is ridiculous atp. How is there even a teen population left soon in some of these neighborhoods.

Man like 5 teens have died in the last couple days. All this “sliding” and “get back” is ridiculous atp. How is there even a teen population left soon in some of these neighborhoods.
Don’t go overboard and extreme with it :lol: …It’s not bad enough to kill off whole neighborhood populations

Hate to say it but old folks get robbed every day B.

Anyone can get it - anytime, anywhere, and for any reason - or no reason at all.

That's just reality.

The most we can do is avoid these situations entirely or ensure we can recover if avoidance is impossible - to the best of our ability.

Risk is and will always be a part of life no matter our age or skin color.

Indeed, sans hate crimes, there's no logical reason to make crime a racial thing.

Also illogical is to expect criminals to magically disappear from reality - no matter if we are tough on crime, soft on crime, create programs or build prisons.

1687185245612.png
Damn. That's my ol neighborhood. Never heard of this.

Those type of dudes either got curved or had a bad experience with certain types of women and hate them rest as a result…If you really leveled up those chicks they complain about shouldn’t even be on their radar or a talking point but that's easy targets for blame and to let frustrations out

Then Umar asked what they doing for the community and it’s crickets, just pure cry babies :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

42 years ago, a young man who had worked his way out of the housing projects and into Princeton and Columbia Business School, married a 24 year old woman with a 5 year old kid.

You might call him a straight up sucker, but yesterday I called him to wish him a happy Father’s Day. He took me in and raised me as his own which, to me, makes him more of a man than most males walking down the street. And that’s why my son carries his name.

But, yeah, straight up sucker.

Sure.

42 years ago, a young man who had worked his way out of the housing projects and into Princeton and Columbia Business School, married a 24 year old woman with a 5 year old kid.

You might call him a straight up sucker, but yesterday I called him to wish him a happy Father’s Day. He took me in and raised me as his own which, to me, makes him more of a man than most males walking down the street. And that’s why my son carries his name.

But, yeah, straight up sucker.

Sure.

I said a few kids bro. Maybe I should’ve said one or less to make you feel better? You think he would’ve accepted moms if she had 5 kids?

I should’ve clarified it I guess. Women with 2,3,4,5,6, etc

I said a few kids bro. Maybe I should’ve said one or less to make you feel better? You think he would’ve accepted moms if she had 5 kids?

I should’ve clarified it I guess. Women with 2,3,4,5,6, etc

Just because I point out when someone says dumb things, it doesn’t mean it bothers me.

I agree that there are a lot of unwed mothers that aren’t worth the time or effort. I get that. And I also get that any man that wants to pursue a mom needs to fully understand the ask and go in with eyes open.

But just because not every instant family is a good place to be, it doesn’t mean that *no* woman is worth the effort of raising kids that don’t share your genes. Every situation needs to be judged on its own merits and writing off men who step up and provide a father to kids as “suckers” is just poorly thought out.

Just because I point out when someone says dumb things, it doesn’t mean it bothers me.

I agree that there are a lot of unwed mothers that aren’t worth the time or effort. I get that. And I also get that any man that wants to pursue a mom needs to fully understand the ask and go in with eyes open.

But just because not every instant family is a good place to be, it doesn’t mean that *no* woman is worth the effort of raising kids that don’t share your genes. Every situation needs to be judged on its own merits and writing off men who step up and provide a father to kids as “suckers” is just poorly thought out.

It’s not poorly thought out at all. My father married a woman who had 3 kids (he had two). And I’ve called him a sucker thrice over why? Because he complains about my stepmom and how he should’ve “left her where she was at” and, I’ve a got a step brother who he’s raised since he was 2 years old, out here calling him all types of names and ridiculing him and honestly, I sit back and laugh at him. He tries to vent and I really could care less.

My grandmother never liked his wife, now he’s been stuck for 24 years and raised a kid who doesn’t give two craps about him. It may be a case by case basis in your opinion but we can agree to disagree.

I will forever call my pops a sucker because that fool gambled and gambled wrong. That’s enough experience for me to never even get involved in the like.

It may be a case by case basis in your opinion but we can agree to disagree.

I can live with that.

A little more about the man who raised me: he lost his own father when he was 8. That’s how he, his mom, and his two sisters ended up in the projects.

So I know for a fact that someone who lacked a strong example for a father can still be a very good father. Still, as good as he was, I try my hardest to be even better with my son. And I hope when he has kids, he’s better than me and his grandfather.

I think one thing you and I can agree on is that it’s good for us all to try to do a better job than our own parents.

In order to achieve peace, sometimes you have to be heavy-handedly, barbaric even, when trying to course correct.
so we do this towards our youth/future rather the corrupt entities that run this country. nah fam...
we gotta take the old garbage out before the new

They got the guy that robbed the elderly woman at the ATM that was posted just a few days ago. Glad they got him…..he’s currently still locked up which is great. Now I wish the news would post a picture of his Mom and where they live….cause we know he’s still living at home with Momma.

Back
Top Bottom