Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

One of those situations where literally everyone is the dumb ***.

Although I know my mom is not dumb enough to ever put me in that situation, I probably would have done the same thing if I was 14 and someone is pummeling my mother.

I’m definitely not stepping in the middle of that situation as a bystander, though.

Yeah I’m minding my business. Just hope the ambulance comes and keep it moving. Like someone said, society is becoming more and more individualistic. Can’t have it both ways. People want help when it’s convenient or beneficial to them, but won’t help others

It’s just gotten to that point with all the narcissism and selfishness

The fact that nobody (not even the employees) did anything to stop it says a lot about how it started.

I bet the same people defending this foolishness won't send a dollar to pay for that woman's attorney.

The fact that nobody (not even the employees) did anything to stop it says a lot about how it started.

I bet the same people defending this foolishness won't send a dollar to pay for that woman's attorney.

Do y’all have the full video? I can’t find it (found it)

This isn’t real…But yes indeed car break ins been a popular crime in ATL for a long time, wild annoying :smh:

Facts, my daughter car was broken into last night and they only took her used Air Force 1’s :smh:

Clearly they ran through looking for a gun or something.

Leave nothing visible in your car no matter where you park.

Your glass will still get shattered.

Best thing you can do is just leave your door unlock, if you don’t have anything valuable in the car - hopefully they test the door first.

Last edited:
I feel them.

I've seen this first hand at my wife's school.

They're focused on restorative practices and the new school way of disciplining, and the students are going wild :smh:

It should be ok to kick out a disruptive kid who calls your staff the n word :lol:

I feel them.

The term “practice empathy” needs to erased from this statement. We don’t have time to “practice empathy”, that’s exactly why we are in this horrible state that we are in. Spare the rod spoil the child. In the words of Joe Clark…..”discipline is not the enemy of enthusiasm”. While folks are out here wasting time trying to practice empathy on the these kids these kids are out here practicing violence in the community……and being successful at it.

Last edited:

Any thoughts on this DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ??

Also…….I’m waiting on P Present TooOlfForThisIsh TooOlfForThisIsh WASHED KING WASHED KING to say how and why WE don’t have a problem with violence in our community. The number and stats don’t lie. 4 BLACK kids shot DEAD at 1 school alone this year as well as a rise on juveniles shot dead throughout the city year round.

I always want to know why, what happened.
I always wonder if the person was involved in that life.

Either way man, it's sad to see how many folks are dropping dead by thr gun.

It's sad man.

Also…….I’m waiting on P Present TooOlfForThisIsh TooOlfForThisIsh WASHED KING WASHED KING to say how and why WE don’t have a problem with violence in our community.

Please define "Community".

Black community?

Marginalized community?

Impoverished community?

Disadvantaged community?

Oppressed community?

If skin color does not make humans more or less violent, then it's illogical to use skin color as the basis for violence.

Causes for violence can be social, cultural, environmental, psychological, etc.

Skin color = not so much.

Associating "Black" with "Violence" is how the oppressor hides and convinces the world that he doesn't exist.

The reason violence exists in the Black community has nothing to do with ethnicity/race (both social constructs).

Black people are the target of oppression, poverty, marginalization, racism, etc.

The only environment Black people control is within their own scope and range of authority.

Black culture and image will be weaponized so long as it's defined by the oppressor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom