Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Come on champ. Ain’t no white man, no white entity, no white government standing on trial as the defendant when a black person kills another black person. I know the existence of racism is still alive and well but ain’t no dam white person that dam powerful to make me kill another brotha that looks just like me. White people ain’t got it like that.

Besides, given the example that I just gave between the attempt killing on a school bus, a high school graduation shooting and now a shooting at the conclusion of a funeral that has nothing to do with a barrel or the proverbial crabs in a barrel. Speaking of old school rap songs……”I shouldn’t have to run from the Ku Klux Klan and I shouldn’t have to run from a black man…..cause that’s…..SELF-DESTRUCTION……WE’RE HEADED FOR SELF-DESTRUCTION!!

I'm not going to list all the ways white folks do in fact "got it like that".

The facts are available for anyone who seeks them.

The point is skin color has nothing to do with crime (outside hate crimes).

I'm not going to list all the ways white folks do in fact "got it like that".

The facts are available for anyone who seeks them.

The point is skin color has nothing to do with crime (outside hate crimes).

Again, white people ain’t got it like that where they can make another young black male KILL another young black male just because. Y’all gotta stop giving white people so much power.

Speaking of FACTS…..the numbers don’t lie….major city to major city black homicide is at the top of the charts……#1 with a bullet as they say.

Again, white people ain’t got it like that where they can make another young black male KILL another young black male just because. Y’all gotta stop giving white people so much power.

Speaking of FACTS…..the numbers don’t lie….major city to major city black homicide is at the top of the charts……#1 with a bullet as they say.

White folks control access.

Fun Fact:

Black Wall Street was rebuilt by Black Folks after the massacre.

Professional well-educated black folks who had professions that spanned both Blue and White collar employment.

Houses, cars, schools, etc...were rebuilt better and more prosperous than they ever were.

Do you know what ultimately led to its demise?

The government decided to build a highway through it (despite the black folk's location generating more tax income than the white folk's location).

No amount of education, nice suits, churches, polished shoes, Kings English, clean streets, income, voting, etc. could stop it. The decision was based solely on race.

White folks do in fact "got it like that".

To ignore that fact is to ignore the barrel and the person who caught the crabs and put them there.

I aint gonna hold you if you feel different but don't claim to be speaking facts when the facts don't support your position Fam.

Skin color has nothing to do with crime (outside hate crime).

White folks control access.

Fun Fact:

Black Wall Street was rebuilt by Black Folks after the massacre.

Professional well-educated black folks who had professions that spanned both Blue and White collar employment.

Houses, cars, schools, etc...were rebuilt better and more prosperous than they ever were.

Do you know what ultimately led to its demise?

The government decided to build a highway through it (despite the black folk's location generating more tax income than the white folk's location).

No amount of education, nice suits, churches, polished shoes, Kings English, clean streets, income, voting, etc. could stop it. The decision was based solely on race.

White folks do in fact "got it like that".

To ignore that fact is to ignore the barrel and the person who caught the crabs and put them there.

I aint gonna hold you if you feel different but don't claim to be speaking facts when the facts don't support your position Fam.

Skin color has nothing to do with crime (outside hate crime).

The history lesson you think you are giving me I already know and read about champ. None of that way back in the day history lesson describes how and more importantly why young black people are KILLING other young black people TODAY.

Folks acting brand new giving history lessons from the Kennedy Administration and posting videos with ****** that lost out to David Ruffin to join The Temptations. None of that has anything to do with OUR young people killing other young people TODAY……TODAY…..TODAY.

The history lesson you think you are giving me I already know and read about champ. None of that way back in the day history lesson describes how and more importantly why young black people are KILLING other young black people TODAY.

Folks acting brand new giving history lessons from the Kennedy Administration and posting videos with ****** that lost out to David Ruffin to join The Temptations. None of that has anything to do with OUR young people killing other young people TODAY……TODAY…..TODAY.

The "Black" doesn't have anything to do with the killing.

Never has and never will no matter how many caps are typed.

Also:

What has changed regarding racism in America that makes you keep typing "TODAY" in all caps over and over again? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Are you suggesting Black people should simply ignore the past, ignore the prejudice, ignore the bigotry, ignore the government, forget about the racism, and pull ourselves out of the barrel using our bootstraps?

Are you even Black Fam?

Last edited:

There's infiltration in hip hop, sports, and even in the workplace. I know you ain't that dunce champ.

The "Black" doesn't have anything to do with the killing.

Never has and never will no matter how many caps are typed.

Also:

What has changed regarding racism in America that makes you keep typing "TODAY" in all caps over and over again? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Are you suggesting Black people should simply ignore the past, ignore the prejudice, ignore the bigotry, ignore the government, forget about the racism, and pull ourselves out of the barrel using our bootstraps?

Are you even Black Fam?
You wasting your time, you talking to “Bootstrap Duece” and “Lock em up Champ” :lol: :smh:

According to yo everybody committing crimes was just born bad or grew up with murder on their mind, no other factors laid that path out for em…Just tuck your shirt in pull your pants up and DO BETTER, easy peasy

Dudes in here excusing the murder of their own people…..talking about infiltration and a bunch of old ****** from the 1960’s that worked for the FBI. I’m sure the little dude Baby K is well aware of all those factors and that’s what pushed him over the edge to do that murder hit on the bus. I see you dudes are completely cool with brothas killing brothas.

According to yo everybody committing crimes was just born bad or grew up with murder on their mind, no other factors laid that path out for em…Just tuck your shirt in pull your pants up and DO BETTER, easy peasy

Pretty much champ. Nobody wants to hear excuses or whatever “factors” you dudes is talking about. Do you think the victim families want to hear about “factors”…..does the judge want to hear about “factors”….does the jury want to hear about “factors”. The answer to all of those is not just no……but HELL NO.

Besides let’s keep it real……when you dudes talk about “factors” that’s just y’all way to beg to white people so they can help understand the struggle. “Please white people……look at all the factors we are up against”. Forget all that as far as I’m concerned. As I said before…white people ain’t got it like that. Stop being scared of them. Looks like I’m one of if not the last dude with the courage to fight them and more importantly the only dude with all the answers. Truth be told I wouldn’t have it no other way.

Dudes in here excusing the murder of their own people…..talking about infiltration and a bunch of old ****** from the 1960’s that worked for the FBI. I’m sure the little dude Baby K is well aware of all those factors and that’s what pushed him over the edge to do that murder hit on the bus. I see you dudes are completely cool with brothas killing brothas.
you went extremo with baby k. yes he deserves to pay but stop acting like all these lil youngsters out here trigger happy. Why you so scared bruh lol. you sawft B
:rofl: He thought he was educating you Deuce!
shut yo fake i come in piece *** lol

you went extremo with baby k. yes he deserves to pay but stop acting like all these lil youngsters out here trigger happy. Why you so scared bruh lol. you sawft B

shut yo fake i come in piece *** lol

“Extreme with Baby K”…..get your head out of the sand champ. Baby K is NOT an outlier….there are more Baby K’s on the way. On the news the other day they already said that the juvenile homicide rate has already doubled for the year here in DC. Not to mention juvenile crime is up. Not sure if you dude are near a major city or out in the suburbs and grew up in the suburbs. Either way you dudes better get focused and get in tune with what’s going on. Again I can’t be the only dude with all the answers…….better yet maybe I am.

. I can’t be the only dude with all the answers…….better yet maybe I am.
id pay to watch u mingle with the youth.
unfortunately you'd get mopped up like that social worker on the last page with your energy. it's unfair... but the world belongs to the youth champ.

id pay to watch u mingle with the youth.
unfortunately you'd get mopped up like that social worker on the last page with your energy. it's unfair... but the world belongs to the youth champ.
My youth outreach at Greenleaf Rec Center in SW says difficulty champ. Not just there but my outreach in Potomac Gardens in SE as well.

You dudes always giving off YOUR projections because you aren’t in the hood and dam sure don’t know what or how to be around the youth. I’m good in any hood…..let alone any MLK Blvd. Shout out to Mellon Street. I’m good.

My youth outreach at Greenleaf Rec Center in SW says difficulty champ. Not just there but my outreach in Potomac Gardens in SE as well.

You dudes always giving off YOUR projections because you aren’t in the hood and dam sure don’t know what or how to be around the youth. I’m good in any hood…..let alone any MLK Blvd. Shout out to Mellon Street. I’m good.
7D!!!!!

good for you. But let's keep it 100. you really out here threatening these youngsters with football numbers? at my rec center (ryse center Richmond California) youd get your noodle knock talking crazy like u do on this thread.

good for you. But let's keep it 100. you really out here threatening these youngsters with football numbers? at my rec center (ryse center Richmond California) youd get your noodle knock talking crazy like u do on this thread.

Negro please. Ain’t nobody doing NOTHING. ****** know better. Bless your heart. You might get ran out of Cali…..that’s your story and your story alone.

Matter of fact DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican might know this name….maybe. I was helping out at Eastern High School when Ms. O was there. Shout out to the Mama of Eastern High School.

ran out.. please. ill knock yo noodle out myself champ
Bless your heart. You can’t even control the little youngins in your neighborhood, you ain’t got no power champ. Neither you or anyone you know for that matter. Tell your mother Beverly I said hello……hi boo.

Bless your heart. You can’t even control the little youngins in your neighborhood, you ain’t got no power champ. Neither you or anyone you know for that matter. Tell your mother Beverly I said hello……hi boo.
you goofy. pick on somebody your own size instead of kids champ

Back
Top Bottom