Uber Driver Kills Six in Kalamazoo Shooting Rampage

Lets see how many pages this goes.....

Was being reported for hours before I decided to make a thread.

Best believe that if it was reported as an act of terrorism and the shooter was middle-eastern this thread would be over 30 pages by now.

Last edited:
The first shooting took place in my apartment complex and my mom lives out here too. Man, they said the victim was a black woman with two kids (my mom adopted my two little cousins). I was shook. Her phone was off for whatever reason and she wasn't answering her door. luckily she came over this morning cause me and my brother were super worried that mom's got hit.

The first shooting took place in my apartment complex and my mom lives out here too. Man, they said the victim was a black woman with two kids (my mom adopted my two little cousins). I was shook. Her phone was off for whatever reason and she wasn't answering her door. luckily she came over this morning cause me and my brother were super worried that mom's got hit.

Good to hear your loved ones are safe and accounted for.

Good to hear your loved ones are safe and accounted for.

Stay safe..

This is why I dont mess with Uber. Never know what could happen. RIP to the victims tho
Isnt this the first time it has happened on Uber/Lyft? Pretty good odds if you ask me. Crazies  Scumbags gonna try to kill anywhere.

Last edited:
This is why I dont mess with Uber. Never know what could happen. RIP to the victims tho
i get where your coming from, but regardless of him being an uber driver or not he had the intention to do this type of thing. it would have been done one way or another regardless because he had a motive to kill. 

Isnt this the first time it has happened on Uber/Lyft? Pretty good odds if you ask me. Crazies Scumbags gonna kill anywhere.

Always feel like this type of stuff can happen any moment with them tho. Idk maybe im just a naturally paranoid person

Glad my people at Western Michigan University are ok this world is a crazy place prayers to the victims families

I don't know why they keep mentioning the uber thing, the terrorist was driving to random places killing people not shooting his passengers

Absolutely terrible that innocent people have to be taken away from this world because of stuff like this.

We spend billions from stopping brown skin extremists from committing acts of terror on American soil when the terrorists are in our own backyards :smh:

Back
Top Bottom