UC DAVIS Represent

Welcome to Davis. Make the most of it...time flys by.

Causeway commuters represent.

And than at the end of the day... you go home.

Whatever you do, do NOT go home on the weekends unless you absolutely have to. You'll miss out on a lot.

I was with a bunch of girls from Cuarto walking down Frat row tonight when a buncha girls were like "Freshmen!"
frown.gif
. Eventually left them and went with my homies to the ARC
pimp.gif
Hella parties gettin busted tonight.

roll.gif

i was at the same frat house party two nights in a row
swear these doods want me to join, they all remember my name . its hlarious walking in with all my freshman buds, and they're like wth how do you knoweveryone?
laugh.gif

but yea hit me up when you hit up the arc i'm tryna roll through
p.s. i just came from some frat i forgt the name (yes i'm )

laugh.gif
Oh yeah Cao, I think I know which frat you're talkin' aboutnow...with the GTA logo. It's Psi Chi Omega right? They went up to me during our free stuff thingy today and were asking me if I wanted to go to theirparty. Funny enough, the guy who went up to me was followed by a friend of mine I havent seen in 3 years.

Fastforward, I then went to the ARC with some people, just to watch the hoops going on and I saw Kev Jumba...fools not that good in hoops. I think I saw youthere too....was it you in a blue SF hat? I unno, dude was also bald with earrings but i wasn't sure.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

laugh.gif
Oh yeah Cao, I think I know which frat you're talkin' about now...with the GTA logo. It's Psi Chi Omega right? They went up to me during our free stuff thingy today and were asking me if I wanted to go to their party. Funny enough, the guy who went up to me was followed by a friend of mine I havent seen in 3 years.

Fastforward, I then went to the ARC with some people, just to watch the hoops going on and I saw Kev Jumba...fools not that good in hoops. I think I saw you there too....was it you in a blue SF hat? I unno, dude was also bald with earrings but i wasn't sure.
yea it was that frat but i'ma ditch them and check out lambda phi epsilon parties from now on since my boy is in it. i was at the arc for abit, but nah i wasn't wearing a hat. i was actually wearing a blue shirt and blk/blue 1's, i didn't play ball because there were too many peopleand everyone just gives me a mean stare
frown.gif
laugh.gif

damn first class in about an hour!

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i move in tomorrow.
Me too, where you at Money?

I feel a lil' better about movin' in now. Just had a fun night bbq'ing and drinking with my homies one last time...I'll miss em, but a few are gonna be up there with me, just not in the same area. Then tonight it's out with my best friends...
im regan indio. how about u cousin?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i move in tomorrow.

I feel a lil' better about movin' in now. Just had a fun night bbq'ing and drinking with my homies one last time...I'll miss em, but a few are gonna be up there with me, just not in the same area. Then tonight it's out with my best friends...
Tercero laben.

definitley roll through our parties..i don't go there anymore, but i am/was a bro for lambdas. theres one tonight, if you need the addy, just PM me orcheck out our facebook (Davis Lambdas).

check out our rush events too, lots of socials with various sororities!

Originally Posted by d0njaye

definitley roll through our parties..i don't go there anymore, but i am/was a bro for lambdas. theres one tonight, if you need the addy, just PM me or check out our facebook (Davis Lambdas).

Don, what's that rhyme that goes....something something Phi's open their legs for Lambda guys? Fill me in on this one
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i move in tomorrow.

Sup - is that "INDIO" mural still there? the one downstairs next to the guys restroom?

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i move in tomorrow.

Sup - is that "INDIO" mural still there? the one downstairs next to the guys restroom?
i wouldnt doubt it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. i dont pay attention to no walls.
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm playing yeah it is.

definitley roll through our parties..i don't go there anymore, but i am/was a bro for lambdas. theres one tonight, if you need the addy, just PM me or check out our facebook (Davis Lambdas).

wassup
laugh.gif
my RA is in the little sister sorority for my boys frat and I was just there
laugh.gif
she was like here drink some of this and i was likeI don't like (vodka). but yea I was there until the cops busted it, *#!$ was funny because i just realized i was drunk next to one. yea i sawkeepsthensneeks there it was koo but now i'm home now about to knock out. class at 10 am tomorrow
smh.gif
maybe shouldn't have partied

Ahh $%** I just woke up....but damn last night was
pimp.gif
. But forreal though,that lambda party was way better than the other asian frat one I was at first on the row. Except for the fact I came behind my RA on the first one, I was like"ayoo" but then she was like "Hey! You're not supposed to be here!" That's when I ducked and hit up Cao.

And damn, I feel bad I didn't know that you had class that early today
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ me for telling you to take that extra shot.

^ ^ haha i think i know who your RA is..diana or judy right?? anyways i heard the party got cut kinda short, but still poppin. i'll be up in davis nextthursday night, so i'll prolly meet some of you guys if we have anything.

Don, what's that rhyme that goes....something something Phi's open their legs for Lambda guys? Fill me in on this one
pimp.gif
haha. its "kdphis" (k-d-phis), dont be saying that ishh though! at davis, the lambdas are hella close with the kdphis.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

wassup
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she was like here drink some of this and i was like I don't like (vodka). but yea I was there until the cops busted it, *#!$ was funny because i just realized i was drunk next to one. yea i saw keepsthensneeks there it was koo but now i'm home now about to knock out. class at 10 am tomorrow
smh.gif
whose ur homie? and yeahh it's still zero week of school, so don't trip out and just have fun for now. in a couple weekends, there wont beas many parties. and thats when most of you all will begin going back home to the bay on the weekends. & 10am class on fridays? let me guess, chem or math?

btw, sorry for the multiple posts!

wassup
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she was like here drink some of this and i was like I don't like (vodka). but yea I was there until the cops busted it, *#!$ was funny because i just realized i was drunk next to one. yea i saw keepsthensneeks there it was koo but now i'm home now about to knock out. class at 10 am tomorrow
smh.gif
whose ur homie? and yeahh it's still zero week of school, so don't trip out and just have fun for now. in a couple weekends, there wont be as many parties. and thats when most of you all will begin going back home to the bay on the weekends. & 10am class on fridays? let me guess, chem or math?

My RA's name is Minh.

wassup
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
whose ur homie? and yeahh it's still zero week of school, so don't trip out and just have fun for now. in a couple weekends, there wont be as many parties. and thats when most of you all will begin going back home to the bay on the weekends. & 10am class on fridays? let me guess, chem or math?

My RA's name is Minh.
my dood's name is viet and yea my RA is diana, she's kool. i'm not going to any parties this week, too many classes and i'll justprobably go every other weekend or something. got too much stuff to take care of. no chem or math classes thankGod, just psych 1, workload english 57, asa 3,asa 98 and gel 17.

You're on point with that one. After realizing what I actually came to Davis for...I'm not sure if I can even party this week or even this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom