UC DAVIS Represent

WTH... haha. Are you a psych major? (sorry if you answered that before, I'm too lazy to read.)

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

there are wayy hotter girls at white frats yo.

I'm not down with that crowd, I'm sorry. Nah I'm not a psych major, but I have ASA3 to try and take care of some general ed.

Quote:

there are wayy hotter girls at white frats yo.
----------------------------------------------------------------

i swear i'm getting asian fever out here.

anybody know what happened at the arc on thursday night? around 8-9pm, i saw hella cops cars and some dude getting arrested in front.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

anybody know what happened at the arc on thursday night? around 8-9pm, i saw hella cops cars and some dude getting arrested in front.
Thursday....Thursday.....can't say I do....I think I was just doing homework all night.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

was it a black guy being arrested? If it is was, then I think I know what happened.

naww not a black guy. some white dude. he was wearing workout clothes, so i assumed something happened inside.

maybe he threw his weights on somebody after some macho shoulder press reps

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

hey keepzdasneakz when do you got ASA? I got it at 12 tomorrow and discussion at 5

Yeah, that's when I got it dude. Me and lilcao. Say wassup....err if you know who I am? I unno, I'll prolly be rocking some Nikes. But I guaranteenobody got the same backpack as me. It's this bigass camo green northface that looks real plain.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

hey keepzdasneakz when do you got ASA? I got it at 12 tomorrow and discussion at 5

Yeah, that's when I got it dude. Me and lilcao. Say wassup....err if you know who I am? I unno, I'll prolly be rocking some Nikes. But I guarantee nobody got the same backpack as me. It's this bigass camo green northface that looks real plain.
yea, i'm the dood with a messenger bag, usually wearing vans. usually sitting next to a girl, her and keepdasneeks and jrockthesole and aselect others are the only people i really know in the class. btw, i turned in the summary
Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

why dont you read the police reports on the aggie.
aggie newspaper or website?
Idk, but I think I saw the scene too. I was wondering what it was about but I didn't witness any arrests

Is your ASA 3 class with Nolan Zane?

nerd.gif
no, but he wrote the book we're using

Thanks a bunch Cao, appreciate it man.

By the way, just want to let y'all know I'm not touchin' another bottle this whole school year. Last night was just
smh.gif

well I juss sit in the bottom left corner in ASA by myself like a loner lmao, the asian wit a mini fro, I will have a laptop out to record the lecture

By the way, just want to let y'all know I'm not touchin' another bottle this whole school year.
They say that now, but it'll change in about a week. Nolan Zane is the head of the ASA department. But yeah, Sue is cool. I'm an AsianAmerican Studies major so I'm always in support of people interested in some of the classes. Good luck though...

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Thanks a bunch Cao, appreciate it man.

By the way, just want to let y'all know I'm not touchin' another bottle this whole school year. Last night was just
smh.gif
laugh.gif
aye my boy from lambdas just hit me up, mixer w/ the kdphis tonight. he said "one of your boys was here last night, he got hella messedup" haha

Back
Top Bottom