UC DAVIS Represent

stuck back at sacramento babysitting while my parents fly to LA. i wanted to go to picnic day too. my bday is on 420 and i gotta study for 2 midterms on mondaytoo...got IM football game sunday and i dont know if ill be able to make it...

i found a dub sack and a grinder on picnic day. Picnic day was great
smokin.gif

^ Wait another year homie..
laugh.gif
. Picnic day is supposedly the largest student run event in the nation. There were a lot of people actually. Well to me, itwasn't all that as it was hyped to be. I had fun towards the end of the day though because I was busy working at the chicken kebob booth, then after I justchilled with friends from home, burned and drank.

I'm hoping to blaze it tonight but too bad the day is going to be over by then!

im planning on transferring outta my JC by next spring, thinking about majoring in engineering . . . any UCD engineering students that can give me some 411?

Ayyyyyeeeee, done with midterms boutta go home. Man, this the first time I ever felt comfortable with how I did on a chem test. Murkin that +$!% like
258zc0g.gif

But we'll see...

Hey kids, if you're not busy on Thursday night, come out to Club 21 7 for Vent Magazine Release party. It's what all the kids are talking about.It's an 18 and up event, 21 and up gets in free. Come through, bring friends. Catch me tabling tomorrow at the MU nearby the UNITY teaser if you want tomeet a fellow NT'er. I won't tap tap pull, but I'll be wearing some air maxs or some sort I guess. Well, I'll wear some nice shoes (in not sonice condition). And come to our party!!!

b8a15d417da3a45601216a94589b778dd3b9cb2.jpg

68125d44947c9ac7a9a5a7301d1875fa0b2c8ba.jpg

^ Y'all should definitely go to this. If not to meet pkballr, or to support your Asian American community, at least go to meet some girls instead ofspending thursday night on NT.

Quote:

^ Y'all should definitely go to this. If not to meet pkballr, or to support your Asian American community, at least go to meet some girls instead ofspending thursday night on NT.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But it's so hot out and NT is always there for me on those long & hot thursday nights.
tongue.gif

Go to UNITY teaser tomorrow from 12-1 in front of MU by COHO. First Rave at UC Davis, ever.

roll.gif

There were mascots like Spiderman, Elmo, etc. dancing around I think. I heard a Daft Punk song playing. I was helping out at the Asian American Donor Programbooth..

^Good stuff. Shoulda came by our booth to say wassup.

The real rave is coming around this Thursday, the 28th. UNITY hosted by EMC. All proceeds go towards UCD Children's Hospital.

cc13586c4c28761ba95da77e56fe427b30a414a.jpg

Also, come by Vent Magazine booth tomorrow from 12-1. We'll be out there with our latest issue.
871255d46a724af4ab852aa579a58806f8dd112.jpg

Come by now!
P.S: If you seen this poster in the MU, please reply!

Back
Top Bottom