UC DAVIS Represent

24.99 for 12 months for Comcast highspeed internet (15mbps). If you don't have Comcast, now's the time to switch bc this is the first time this year we've had a 12 month promo for internet.

Or if you're paying more than that for internet, hit me up.. I've hooked up quite a few NTers

anyone going to Wu in Sf on thursday? im trynna catch a ride
laugh.gif
I'll throw ends for toll/gas/parking

Davis cops are some punks. Be careful out there, I'd hate to see my NT brethren in sticky situations for being at the wrong place at the wrong time 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Davis cops are some punks. Be careful out there, I'd hate to see my NT brethren in sticky situations for being at the wrong place at the wrong time 
30t6p3b.gif

man, they are some suckas. they followed me from the arc all the way back to my homie's house near alhambra. said i was going 27mph in a 25mph. ran my license and plates and saw that i was clean and let me go. pig told me to "slow down" racist pricks.

anyone know wat's good with getting a job as a unitrans shuttle driver? is employment exclusive to UCD students? When do they usually hire? I just moved back home after graduating from UCIrvine and looking for a part time job. I drove the shuttles down in Irvine for 3 years, so I'm wondering if I can apply for a position at unitrans

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

anyone know wat's good with getting a job as a unitrans shuttle driver? is employment exclusive to UCD students? When do they usually hire? I just moved back home after graduating from UCIrvine and looking for a part time job. I drove the shuttles down in Irvine for 3 years, so I'm wondering if I can apply for a position at unitrans

Off topic, but aren't you the swooshman who used to have the sick PE's ??
nerd.gif
And you should probably contact Unitrans to be sure. I will ask my friend who drives Unitrans to see if he knows.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

Off topic, but aren't you the swooshman who used to have the sick PE's ??
nerd.gif
And you should probably contact Unitrans to be sure. I will ask my friend who drives Unitrans to see if he knows.
Nope, but I do recall someone on here with a very similar name. Appreciate your help.

Why is this so dead now?

I bet I've seen NT'ers this week.
One with The Hundreds clothing (from head to toe)
And someone with undefeated and infra 90's.

So I lost my Black/Silver Polo Beanie Cap today. I lost it in Wellman near 006. If you found it or know who found it let me know. I will give a reward.

I know its a long shot, but its worth a try.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Why is this so dead now?

laugh.gif
one of these days, we should all bust out our NT shirts on campus.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Why is this so dead now?

nah those are ISSers you saw

can't wait for the NT fitted

You seen 'em too?

I saw the guy with the Hundreds twice. Both times looking like he was sponsored by the brand. It made me
laugh.gif
at how much matching was going on.

NT summit at Shields?

Back
Top Bottom