UC DAVIS Represent

I don't really see anyone rocking heat on campus... I see more girls wearing nicer Jordans than most of the guys. I have to say though that earlier this week when it was very windy this cute girl on campus was struggling with her short dress
tongue.gif

VERY entertaining.

BTW

Who is going to see SNOOP DOGG on the 14th?

I'm buying my tickets off a friend this week and wondering if anyone else not on lockdown with their gf plans on going.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

speaking of heat, i saw a dude with a dope retro Bulls jacket and some ugly Raging Bull V's the other day...
Next time....

tumblr_lbozq7I16N1qdcgy2o1_500.jpg

lol that was you?

i'll definitely come at u bro no amaechi ...dope jacket if true

Nah I was just kidding. Those raging bulls are ugly as sin, I wouldn't be caught dead in them joints. You probably wouldnt be able to tell me apart from anyone else on campus....except for the engineers. Don't get it twisted.

I don't usually rock anything special on campus.

Just BMP 1s, Taxi 12s or Pearl Foams.
Holla if you see me .

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I don't usually rock anything special on campus.

Just BMP 1s, Taxi 12s or Pearl Foams.
Holla if you see me .

I've been rocking my pearl foams to campus also lately. My recent rotation has been: eggplant foams, bred XVs, motorsport VIs, bred XIVs, Black/gold patent Is, a bunch of older AMS.. A few of you may have seen me around campus idk..
nerd.gif

I'm white a guy and have a nose piercing.. 

This is my last quarter, so I feel kind of bad that I have yet to get to know/burn with my fellow NTers. 

^I feel you though, we should do a Davis NT summit. I'm slizzard as %*$$ right now though wit lilcao, that fool playin beer pong gettin whooped on. time to sleep zzzzz

^I feel you though, we should do a Davis NT summit. I'm slizzard as %*$$ right now though wit lilcao, that fool playin beer pong gettin whooped on. time to sleep zzzzz
you guys at your place? i woulda stopped by but i got class at 9am and a quiz
laugh.gif

roll.gif

On another note. One of my roommates is graduating and his room is going to be available for spring quarter. $600 a month. I live in a 3br/2b house in North Davis off Anderson. A 5 minute bike ride to campus. So if anyone knows of someone looking for a place for Spring quarter, please let me know. I can provide some more info if needed. 

Ya'll should burn that %**#. My club card just expired and its been rough lately. 
laugh.gif

while you guys are on the topic of heat..y'all can find me around campus in shorts/sweats and whatever beater this finals week

HAHAHA #+@+ you nick. 
macgyver, i'm definitely down for a sesh, only after lent is over though.. my bad homie 
tongue.gif

English 3 = more reading, varies from drama to poetry.. and less papers. Took this and got a B +@#.. barely tried

UWP = all papers

anybody here ever took English 3 or UWP 1? what should i pick?

i really don't wanna take either one, but it's required
I took UWP 1 with Matt Franks. It was a chill class. A lot of writing though. Ended up with a A-. If you need the book let me know.
I need to buy books! Anyone got these? Stats 13, RST 01, NUT 10? I'll buy em from you if you do...

I would recommend ENL3 spring quarter with Claire Dawkins. You'll be in for a pleasant surprise, visually....God knows I didn't mind going to English 5 hours a week...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

anybody here ever took English 3 or UWP 1? what should i pick?

i really don't wanna take either one, but it's required
I took UWP 1 with Matt Franks. It was a chill class. A lot of writing though. Ended up with a A-. If you need the book let me know.
I need to buy books! Anyone got these? Stats 13, RST 01, NUT 10? I'll buy em from you if you do...
cool

i'll see if i need the book, save it for me

i just got my math final back
sick.gif
....hopefully i did decent on the exams yesterday....have a good friday/weekend

I would recommend ENL3 spring quarter with Claire Dawkins. You'll be in for a pleasant surprise, visually....God knows I didn't mind going to English 5 hours a week...

You're trippin. If she's still teaching.. do me a favor and take Ha Tran. She definitely makes sure everyone is learning without getting on your %+$ about anything. She won't give you a dramatically low score just because you don't understand something, as long as you know bits and pieces of it.. And on top of that she's a cutie. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom