UC DAVIS Represent

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

You seen 'em too?

I saw the guy with the Hundreds twice. Both times looking like he was sponsored by the brand. It made me
laugh.gif
at how much matching was going on.

NT summit at Shields?
i think i know who you're talking about...

i don't see many hypetastic dudes on campus, but in class...some dude had on a supreme beanie (which was dope), supreme hoodie, and laptop with that red supreme sticker

You seen 'em too?

I saw the guy with the Hundreds twice. Both times looking like he was sponsored by the brand. It made me
laugh.gif
at how much matching was going on.

NT summit at Shields?
laugh.gif
dude is in my EXB class, straight up head to toe in hundreds gear.

Anyways, I know I've seen a few of you on campus
nerd.gif
, even a dude in an NT shirt.

^
I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same guy.
I saw him twice: both times with TH.
He had the windbreaker, jeans, newera, backpack...
Then he had vest, hat, shirt, jeans, shoes, backpack...

I'm usually in Shields on weekdays. None of you will prob recognize me as an NT'er because I rarely wear Jordans/Heat now. Usually SB Dunks, or Syndicate Vans.

Which one of y'all was wearing some 2000 Space Jams with some camo shorts and a blue sweater?

This was in Shields btw.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

snoop coming to Davis
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No wonder. When I was up at Lake Tahoe earlier this week I saw it said Snoop Dogg was coming to perform soon there.

Which one of y'all was wearing some 2000 Space Jams with some camo shorts and a blue sweater?

This was in Shields btw.
you stay in shields lol, not me btw

i don't know, but i might stop by tomorrow...look for me

I spend my free time in there.
I also saw two other guys there. One in grape am95's and another in CDP (or similar) 8's. Both together and Asian (or Filipino).

Some girl asked me to help her on her hmwk for Phi so I will be there around 3 or 4. I just wish she was prettier
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

laugh.gif
could be me wearing the nt shirt?? i only wear the shirt to the gym though.

laugh.gif
yup, that was probably you then.

I really need to spend more time in Sheilds though, too many distractions in my dorm. To all you first years, where you guys dorming at?

anybody in a frat here?

i didn't consider joining one til now, and i'm still looking at diff frats to join....is it weird rushing in my 2nd year?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

anybody in a frat here?

i didn't consider joining one til now, and i'm still looking at diff frats to join....is it weird rushing in my 2nd year?
what kind of fraternity are you interested in? (professional, social, ethnic, religious?)

and what's so weird about rushing in your 2nd year?

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

anybody in a frat here?

what kind of fraternity are you interested in? (professional, social, ethnic, religious?)

Social and professional (if that exists)....one or the other....i researched Asian frats (i'm filipino) and considered XPO so far

I was just googling for advice and they said not rushing as a freshman is not a good look....some said it wasn't a problem, but it plays a factor.

anybody in a frat here?

Social and professional (if that exists)....one or the other....i researched Asian frats (i'm filipino) and considered XPO so far

I was just googling for advice and they said not rushing as a freshman is not a good look....some said it wasn't a problem, but it plays a factor.
I rushed my 2nd year. I didn't do it freshman year because I wanted to know more about the fraternities and get a better understanding of what I would be getting myself into.
At the same time, I wasn't planning to rush my 3rd year. It would be kinda pointless because I would graduate soon and would not get to experience much of the Greek life.

anybody in a frat here?

Hey. I'm a 3rd year transfer student and I just rushed Sigma Nu this past fall quarter. I've had no problems whatsoever. It was very worthwhile. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Be at Thursday's basketball game when Davis plays Riverside. Should be fun. Free for students, wear all black.

psc 131..anyone else? midterm again in a couple hours.. Zzz

have a happy lunar new year everyone

I think I mighta seen some of you suckas while I was working in Cuarto (in the Crossroads store) because somebody stopped me from working and was telling me all about their collection 
laugh.gif

Anyway, i don't understand all these observations of dudes and their gear....there's too many fine %+@!%#% here for that, 'specially at the ARC...shame i don't go as much as i used to

Back
Top Bottom