UC DAVIS Represent

me and keepz went to cop the hat a few hours ago
pimp.gif

the only sizes i saw at the store was 7 and 7-1/8, but the guys pulled out a  7-1/4 from the stock room for me..so you guys should ask them.
sorry about the picture size..
35nd1za.jpg

s29wz6.jpg

i doubt they carry it at the bookstore. they don't seem to have them anywhere campus. they have other branded hats with the same logo but it's not new era fitted...

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

me and keepz went to cop the hat a few hours ago
pimp.gif

the only sizes i saw at the store was 7 and 7-1/8, but the guys pulled out a  7-1/4 from the stock room for me..so you guys should ask them.
sorry about the picture size..
35nd1za.jpg

s29wz6.jpg
...they ran out of sizes quick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hopefully they restock cause my 7 5/8 fittin' a little snug...
why dont all new era's fit the same???
switching from 7 3/4 to 7 5/8 every other hat...
tired.gif

So after we bought the hats, I had class to go to. Put my hat on and went out there and girls were dropping panties left and right. Thanks UCD hat.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

So after we bought the hats, I had class to go to. Put my hat on and went out there and girls were dropping panties left and right. Thanks UCD hat.

laugh.gif

^so you're gonna go home, collect red envelopes and basically hand em over to your girl...
laugh.gif
j/k.

Goin' home for the weekend while trying to get over this sickness while my friends are playing football sat. morning. Sunday? I unno, I've never had a valentine...don't plan on having one either this year. More $ and chocolate for myself
pimp.gif
. Then.....lifting monday. And hw too...**$+.

Oh yeah Happy New Years for those it applies to.

F--KKKKKKKKK I had the most fun ski trip in my life with my fraternity. Got stuck on the road for nearly 14 #%@!#%% HOURS due to snow, chain #%@!#%% up, freeway closing, etc. and it should only take 2 hours to get there.. other than that the first night was a lil bit of beer pong, chillin w/ miss, day after went boarding, got lost on some expert route that took me nearly 20 min to go down cuz I got stuck in powder snow.. later that night partied from 6pm til, dropped, and the rest is history.

Now back to studying calc, midterm tomorrow. It's a hit or miss for me, but I'ma go all the way in and get that grade man. How is everyone else's quarter, hangin' in there?

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

F--KKKKKKKKK I had the most fun ski trip in my life with my fraternity. Got stuck on the road for nearly 14 #%@!#%% HOURS due to snow, chain #%@!#%% up, freeway closing, etc. and it should only take 2 hours to get there.. other than that the first night was a lil bit of beer pong, chillin w/ miss, day after went boarding, got lost on some expert route that took me nearly 20 min to go down cuz I got stuck in powder snow.. later that night partied from 6pm til, dropped, and the rest is history.

Now back to studying calc, midterm tomorrow. It's a hit or miss for me, but I'ma go all the way in and get that grade man. How is everyone else's quarter, hangin' in there?
nice. i hear the ski trips are usually a blast. party cabin or watever
pimp.gif

It was Greek Night at the Kings game Sunday night. I got a ticket for $15, upper deck, from my friends frat. Then concession food was .25 cents! Long story short. My roommates Uncle is the Kings assistant coach. I got a Family/VIP pass plus i got to go to the locker room after the game. I met bobby Jackson, who I've long time been a fan of. Also pretty funny. When my roommate and i were in the locker room after the game walking around taking pictures. Evans walks in, and we just get silent, too nervous to ask him for a picture. He just grabbed food quickly and then got on the bus so I'll have to get his picture next game. Here's some pics

Originally Posted by Andrew630

oh damn, i might need to get one.

just graduated, but i can't find a damn job in SF...
When did you graduate, what was your major?

I'll be graduating in June, but been SF job hunting for a  while. It's tough right now, but I could not imagine what it'd be like outside of the Bay or outside of the state.

One more final to go. I'm bout to go to the club and burn. Tomorrows final should be a cake walk. goodluck everybody. I'm done tomorrow.

Goodluck everybody. I just finished my last final today. I'm stuffing a swisher with my room mate and I'm about to head back to the Bay. Whose gonna be in Davis over break? I'm gonnna be back and fourth. We should have a picnic day summit/session or something. The weather has been so nice, maybe we can get a hoop game going over break.

What's everyone doing over break?

Back
Top Bottom