UC DAVIS Represent

I will be at my org's booth preparing shisk kebobs so come by cause every year we get some big @*# lines.

ready for my first picnic day
pimp.gif

@*%+ picnic day.. I had PSC 101 & 168 midterm today, spent all last night and today studying, sigh. But glad it's over. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was sweet. I'm going home this weekend so I can pick up a car finally.. fml

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

my freshman orientation is later this week

i'm anxious/nervous...hope it goes well
it'll be fun as long as you open up and socialize with others. you are bound to bump heads with them in the dorms and class when school starts. some might become your good friends in college.

I saw your post on Tumblr about Aggie sports. Make sure you head out to some basketball games. Bring your freshman friends.
laugh.gif

I'm a team manager for the men's team so support is always welcome.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I saw your post on Tumblr about Aggie sports. Make sure you head out to some basketball games. Bring your freshman friends.
laugh.gif

Yeah i'm definitely tryin to go to as much games as possible....especially the Cal game comin next month....gotta rep the Aggie Pack. Are you a student at UCD Franchise 55?

And yeah...i'm back from orientation. It was real cool and helpful. For those worrying about us freshmen coming up this fall, don't worry...we're all cool people. I'm taking civil engineering btw....

p.s. Anybody on NT do intramural sports? I'm interested in playing

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif

Yeah i'm definitely tryin to go to as much games as possible....especially the Cal game comin next month....gotta rep the Aggie Pack. Are you a student at UCD Franchise 55?

And yeah...i'm back from orientation. It was real cool and helpful. For those worrying about us freshmen coming up this fall, don't worry...we're all cool people. I'm taking civil engineering btw....

p.s. Anybody on NT do intramural sports? I'm interested in playing
Yeah. I'm going to be a 5th year this fall.

I need some help fellow UCDavis NT'ers:

I am taking STEP as orientation and I already have homework. Can anyone give me an impression of Davis (the town)? I need at least two.

It can be an experience, opinion, or anything else you can think of...

Thanks!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I need some help fellow UCDavis NT'ers:

I am taking STEP as orientation and I already have homework. Can anyone give me an impression of Davis (the town)? I need at least two.

It can be an experience, opinion, or anything else you can think of...

Thanks!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i took step in 2008 !!%# was pretty cool. Dont even trip of the hw, i rarely did mine. Whos your counselor?

Davis as a town is hella boring, its all up to you to make it a fun experience.

^^
LOL.

my PAC is YEEE!!! You probably know her. Theres a few people that are around from '08. We had a presentation with previous STEPPERS yesterday. And theres only a few hot STEPPER females here...

GRRRR...

I kinda wish I was going to UCD instead of NYU :/, but I didn't get accepted.

Good luck to you new freshman, I got a ton of friends who are going there.

Back
Top Bottom