UCF Students Where You At

b smooth 202

Banned
Well I visited the campus in the summer and I liked what I saw...and I just recently got accepted
pimp.gif
....the only thing is I need to decide what career path I wanna take....otherthan that....how do yall like the school?

Yoooo...wudup B...
I go there, in my 2nd year right now.
Personally, I live off campus, so it's a b' for me to drive almost an hour some mornings, but other than that, its great.
We just got the stadium and new bball arena on campus. Plus our football team just had an amazing year and that new arena has brought it mad concerts from BIGname people lately.
School-wise, it's pretty diverse, so if you're coming in not knowing what career path you wanna take, you should be okay, cuz there's alot ofoptions.
Right now I'm majoring in accounting and am just starting to take some of my business classes.
It's a really big campus, lots of buildings, they just added a bunch of parking garages so parking is that much of a problem as it was. Got a nice gym,basketball courts all that.
I think you should enjoy it....the females there are pretty
pimp.gif
as well
laugh.gif

Ya I would def recommend it as well. I'm in my second year too. Everything he said is pretty much on point about this place. Only difference is that sinceI live right near campus, i don't have such a problem driving there. I would recommend living in one of the UCF affiliated complexes. There are all closeand offer campus shuttle so you don't have to worry about parking. The gym is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I'm sure you'll enjoy the whole experience.Good luck and feel free to hit us up when your around here

yea, you're not from Orlando area right? so that'd mean you'd be living on campus or close to it, which is good...It's my only regret that Ilive at home...just don't have the funds to move out there, I know I'd have a much better time if I lived out there

I really miss UCF. C/O 2000 right here. You'll love it. Congrats and goodluck. Hopefully I'll get off my butt and go to Grad School.

Originally Posted by avitale8

I'd have a much better time if I lived out there

That's for sure. I'm not even really the type to go out and party too much but the whole experience of getting involved with stuff and being onyour own is something you'll only get living in the area. Whether you're the party-type or not, it's a great environment.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by avitale8

I'd have a much better time if I lived out there

That's for sure. I'm not even really the type to go out and party too much but the whole experience of getting involved with stuff and being on your own is something you'll only get living in the area. Whether you're the party-type or not, it's a great environment.

That goes for moving/relocating for any occasion of life in general.

Coming out here from Cali on my own is definitely an experience...

Came out here for Full Sail, just down the street from UCF.

Not to sound corny or anything, but this experience of relocating changed my life.

But not only that, you don't stay confined in to where you grew up, staying ignorant to other cities/states/areas.

Welcome to O-town!

Just remember to take advantage of everything while you are there. Don't sleep on the gym.

B Smooth, How u not gonna come ask ya boy? Huh? Im hurt man, fa real

What... u think cuz I played ball I got a "jock's education" or some #!%#
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Rhythm & Killa Couch, what Program Yall in at Full Sail? I know aloota heads over there and a few that just graduated...

Graduated from the Recording Arts program in December...

Not to sound like an audio geek, but I absolutely loved it.

What's funny is... A lotta dudes come to this school, thinking that it's a school that'll teach you how to produce.

Wrong.

Comin' to Full Sail for all the wrong reasons... There is no school that'll teach a person how to be a producer.

Word.
My dude Sway finished the Cinematography course like last Spring.
He been shootin off brand videos but hey, he doin it.
He did vids for Nore, Sisqo (
laugh.gif
) and some of Akon's new artists.
cant knock that!

laugh.gif
Heard about the Sisqo joint.

When we heard that Sisqo came through to scoop up some Film students to shoot his latest video,

We didn't believe it...

I mean... The video sucks, but gotta give it up to your mans. He's been accredited for something official.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

B Smooth, How u not gonna come ask ya boy? Huh? Im hurt man, fa real

What... u think cuz I played ball I got a "jock's education" or some #!%#
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Rhythm & Killa Couch, what Program Yall in at Full Sail? I know aloota heads over there and a few that just graduated...

Fam I didnt even kno...I kno you were in/ or used to be in FL...but I wasnt sure what you've done and shh....drop some knowledge if you want
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks to a late denial from UF, I'm stuck on the waiting list for on-campus housing....
ohwell.gif
I wanted to live on campus at least a year....

Now I need to find a place to stay, the whole college process is annoying as %#$%

UCF Class of 2009/2010(?). Got admitted the other day and will be transferring over from VCC in the fall.

Why would you want to live on campus man? The apartments off of Alafaya are nice. If you don't mind the drive, houses down in Avalon Park are huge and dirtcheap.

Back
Top Bottom