UCF Students Where You At

ill be out there.......In 2010
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I stopped by for a minute then dipped to damn hot for that +@%%
yo are you stayin on campus? whos got classes on tuesday thursday, ill look out for u.

welcome expo today 10-2 pegasus ballroom

coming out show tonight for Pi Delta Psi 8pm COMMUNICATIONS room 101

Alpha, step. Omega, step
Kappa, step. Sigma, step
Gangstas walk, pimps gon' talk
Oooh hecky naw that boy is raw
AKA, step. Delta, step
S G Rho, step. Zeta, step
Gangstas walk, pimps gon' talk
Oooh hecky naw that boy is raw

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo B...were you in the gym on Labor Day, ballin?
I think I mighta been guarding you, if that was you...
laugh.gif

I was wearin red nba city shirt, black jordan shorts and some china hyperdunks

haha....I'm just out there tryna get back in shape.....haven't played any this year until now.

hahah im the 6'8'' mofo thats always playin ping pong at the gym with the long hair....

damn, you're 6'8? you play ball? we need a couple dudes for my intramurual team...lol

I went to a Lupe show there last week. I liked what I saw, a lot of ladies. I think I saw you sportsfreak. But anyway gotta get outta CC.

hows that club libary ive heard of by ucf ? or any other nice places to meet chick out there btw i dont go to ucf

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

Any of you guys playing intramural football? My team is 6-0 in Rec, but we got bumped up to Comp B for the playoffs.

$#@@ i would have played.....i would have done that and basketball.....will they have the intramural sports in the spring semester?

I think in the spring they have 4 on 4 football, not sure about basketball though. I know the fall basketball playoffs are going on now.

Library is garbage. If you want to go out and meet girls go downtown. Wall St. is nice. If you're under 21, TD's is a decent option. That place ispacked most nights.

Back
Top Bottom