UCF Students Where You At

I cant wait till I get out of VCC to go to UCF
laugh.gif

Sup guys im interested in coming to UCF starting 09 im still in high school down in ftl my girl is already up there c/o 2012 Im still trying to decide betweenUCF n FSU because id like to get into one of there Film programs and id also like to play ball for the school...wnated to no also if UCF has a CARE programlike FSU

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

You ever find a place?

On the waiting list for on campus housing. I already got two years on most of my peers because I have my AA already, so I might not be in a lot of classeswith my class. Thats why I want to live on campus so I can at least get to know people.

One of my buddies lives in Pegasus Pointe and hates it. The apartments aren't that nice and it seems like there are an inordinate amount of strange peoplethere, although the price is right.

I don't know what I'ma do.... looking at apartmentratings.com every place sounds like it has the same problems

I graduated from there a couple years ago. Pegasus Pointe is terrible. There's always cops around, no parties, no girls, etc. Try getting a house with somefriends. It will be a lot better experience. Try looking out by Waterford or down McCullough (sp?). There's always a bunch of college kids renting housesout there and partying is never a problem.

I'll be going there next fall. Just moved to FL but I go to Valencia for the time being. This area is mad nice compared to where I was in MD though.. Idrove around the campus and surrounding areas, its pretty sick, I can't wait

word...if anybody else is following this thread....

I'll be the dude wearing a purple tee and watch tomorrow...with the grapes
laugh.gif

When do ya'll get your football tickets?

I need to make it down there for a couple games. Alumni style!

I believe football tickets are on sale. I put in for the lottery the other day for the SC State and USF games. Check the athletic website.

Originally Posted by superbowlhomeboy217

what's a yard show?

all the black/latin fraternities and sororities behind the union get a dj and everyone steps and strolls. mini stomp the yard lol.
mad fun

Back
Top Bottom