UFC 3 vol. It's Tiiiiiiime.

^ this guy.. I reached top 100 on xbox live..

The pride mode is far better then ufc.. I'm Def. A beast with rampage.

I really like throwing knees at will when opponents shoots for a double leg. This was lacking In the first two series.. now you can ko or stun your opponent with this instead of still being taken down.
pimp.gif
props to thq.

I'm down for the tourney when I get my internet situated.

i cant tell if this is fun or just button mashing with soime skill involved.

still cant submit anyone.

Wasn't too hype for this game however this thread is bulding my interest back towards getting this game..

UFC Undisputed 3 DLC Details
[h1]THQ Announces Details of Extensive Downloadable Content Purchase Program for UFC[emoji]174[/emoji] Undisputed[emoji]174[/emoji] 3[/h1][h2] [/h2]
Forthcoming Release in Mixed Martial Arts Videogame Franchise Set to Offer Robust Variety of Playable In-Game Content, Including New Fighters and Historic UFC Fights

Season Pass Program to Enable Pre-Purchase of Select Content at Reduced Price Point

AGOURA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI - News) and the Ultimate Fighting Championship[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] organization today announced extensive downloadable content plans and a Season Pass Program for UFC[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] Undisputed[sup]™[/sup] 3, the forthcoming installment in the critically acclaimed mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame franchise based on the UFC[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]. The content offering, currently scheduled to include a wide variety of new fighters, historic UFC fights, career boosts and early access to unlockable content, will be available via Xbox LIVE[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] Marketplace for the Xbox 360[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]Network for the PlayStation[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]3 computer entertainment system. UFC Undisputed 3 is currently scheduled for release on February 14, 2012 for Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 system.

“With a large number of new playable fighters, access to historic fights and options for advanced player progression, UFC Undisputed 3 marks our largest offering of downloadable content to date for the franchise,â€

FYI, You can't get all of the DLC free (with the exception of the Gamestop preorder fighters) by buying the game from the THQ store.

Info in more detail below:

UFC 3 DLC Lineup Announced + Get the Season Pass

UFC Undisputed 3 fans, just when you thought our roster of 150 UFC and PRIDE fighters could not get any bigger, guess what, you'll need to think again as we are turning on the overdrive with the announcement of our extensive DLC line-up and Season Pass program!

Did you enjoy the demo and are ready for UFC 3 on February 14th? Want to ensure you get our Season Pass for all major UFC Download Content FREE? Then HIT THIS LINK TO PRE-ORDER NOW AT THQ STORE.

Our DLC offering will include a wide variety of new fighters, historic UFC fights, career boosts and early access to unlockable content, available via Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Marketplace and PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji] Network.

Please scroll down for official details on our UFC 3 DLC Season Pass program, which you can get FREE by pre-ordering UFC Undisputed 3 now at the THQ Store.
[h1]UFC Undisputed 3 Downloadable Content (DLC)[/h1][h2]Fighter Packs[/h2]
Fight of the Night Pack (March 2012)

FighterPack1.jpg

• Featuring UFC fighters renowned for having the most exciting fights of the night – Joe Lauzon, Rory MacDonald, Charles Oliveira and Sam Stout, along with former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson – the Fight of the Night Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 400 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or $4.99 USD via PlayStation Network in March 2012.

International Pack (April 2012)

FighterPack2.jpg

• Featuring UFC fighters “The Korean Zombieâ€

I'll def be getting it. Just don't know if I should get it from THQ and get all of the stuff listed above or Gamestop and get Nick Diaz, Jason Miller, Brian Stann, and Phil Davis.

IGN Review:

IGN Ratings for UFC Undisputed 3 (X360)
[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]Click here for ratings guide[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td][td]Presentation
Tons of new videos and interviews with real fighters, accurate entrance themes, and a slick Pay Per View-like look to the fights line out the great presentation.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Graphics
The character models look great, complete with accurate likenesses for the real fighters and real-time bruising. The created fighters look awfully samey, however.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.0[/td][td]Sound
The music is pretty plain and some of the commentary gets repetitive, but Bas Rutten's commentary in Pride mode is manically awesome.[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td][td]Gameplay
The fighting mechanics are as deep as they've ever been, but more adaptable and accessible than ever before.[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
A robust career mode with tons of unlockables, the Pride ruleset, and Title Defense mode will keep you busy for a while.[/td][/tr][tr][td]

OVERALL
[/td][td]
Amazing

(out of 10)
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1218315p1.html

will the gamestop fighters be available for dlc?

i would much rather order from thq and get all the free stuff mentioned on the last page... then perhaps buy ms points to get diaz, miller, stann, and davis.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Body is so ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this. couple more days. yes yes. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

will the gamestop fighters be available for dlc?

i would much rather order from thq and get all the free stuff mentioned on the last page... then perhaps buy ms points to get diaz, miller, stann, and davis.

Yeah they will be made available as DLC 3-6 months after the game releases.

Via Operation Sports:

[h1]UFC Undisputed 3 Online Features Set Details[/h1]

18795.jpg

THQ and the Ultimate Fighting Championship[emoji]174[/emoji] organisation today announced new details surrounding the online feature set for UFC[emoji]174[/emoji]Undisputed[emoji]174[/emoji]3, the forthcoming instalment in the critically acclaimed mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame franchise based on the UFC[emoji]174[/emoji]. The online feature set, including franchise-first community content sharing, improved online matchmaking and the return of Fight Camps, is currently scheduled to include the following items:
  • ONLINE EXHIBITION – In Ranked Matches, players will select their fighters, referee and venue within UFC or PRIDE[emoji]174[/emoji] Mode. In addition, they will have the option to generate a Quick Match for automated matchmaking, a Custom Match to search with specific settings or select Create Session to host a match. Once a fight is complete, players will proceed to the post-game statistics for rankings information. Ranked statistics will contribute to a player’s Fighting Points grade and rank, as well as Fight Camp leaderboards.
  • EXHIBITION MATCHMAKING & FIGHTER POINTS – UFC Undisputed 3 will introduce new servers to significantly improve online matchmaking capabilities. Parameters will also be set on ranked matches to ensure fairness for leaderboard participants. The ranked settings are set to three rounds, while downloadable content and created fighters, mirror matches and camp fighting will be active during gameplay. In addition, Online Exhibition in UFC Undisputed 3 will introduce a new Fighter Points system. This system will enable players to compare ranks and show off their skill levels to see who is the ultimate champion.
  • HIGHLIGHT REELS – UFC Undisputed 3 will automatically save gameplay footage from fight rounds, up to the 50 most recent, enabling players to go back and watch them again. They will be able to save these videos to their Favorites and also cut clips from these fights to create a Highlight Reel. Highlight Reels may be also shared online so players can show off their accomplishments.
  • CONTENT CREATION & COMMUNITY SHARING – A community hub will allow players to upload their custom content, including created fighters, highlight reels and logo designs, and share the items with others from around the world. Once uploaded, anyone can download the content and use it within gameplay. A ratings system will allow players to rank each piece of shared content for others to review. In addition, players will also be able to download and review upcoming fight cards.
  • FIGHT CAMPS RETURN – Players may apply to join an existing camp or create their own, including selection of the camp’s name, developing a camp ID for use in match lobbies and creating a camp banner to be displayed during matches. The Camp Menu will offer several options based on player rankings, including access to the camp’s member list to monitor online status, option to view camp milestones and progress, as well as the ability to invite new camp members, accept applications and edit camp profile settings. In the gym, players will participate in free sparring with camp partners, play in unranked matches with camp members, compete in ranked matches outside of the camp and arrange chat sessions with up to four other players.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]picking mine up today!...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yes yes. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom