UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

I still do not understand how this story is in the media, yet not front page news for discussion? Prevention of mass pandemonium?

What about if somebody that has been to space like an astronaut told you????....... well meet astrouant Gordon Cooper

What about if somebody that has been to space like an astronaut told you????....... well meet astrouant Gordon Cooper

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
Well for one, most Christians don't believe in Aliens OR Dinosaurs.I know for a fact that it will negate the stories in the Bible.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
Well for one, most Christians don't believe in Aliens OR Dinosaurs.I know for a fact that it will negate the stories in the Bible.

First I want to say that I DO believe in God. But to me that does not rule out the possibility of aliens.

Correct me if im wrong but besides saying God created the Heavens and Earth, the bible says nothing about the rest of the universe.
Which leads me to believe that the bible was intended as a guide for human life.

My theory is this:

1. God created more beings than just human beings in the universe. Explaining why it is stated that humans were made
in His image. If we were alone, there would be no need to explain this.

2. In the bible it states that fallen angels had sex with not only human women, but also animals which created giants
I believe the human giants were like Goliath, and the giants from animals were dinosaurs.

God flooded the Earth killing the dinosaurs, except for some that lived in water.
This explains why animals like crocodiles, tortoises and others said to be decended from dinosaurs, still exist.

3. God is the sum of all parts in the universe. Universe= God

sidenote: I think it's funny how athiest have a hard time believing in God but have no problem believing
in Annunaki, time travel, interdimentional travel, parallel universes, and all kinds of other things which are just as farfetched
as the religion they hate. So I pose this question;

If aliens, or future humans from a different planet created us, who created them?

First I want to say that I DO believe in God. But to me that does not rule out the possibility of aliens.

Correct me if im wrong but besides saying God created the Heavens and Earth, the bible says nothing about the rest of the universe.
Which leads me to believe that the bible was intended as a guide for human life.

My theory is this:

1. God created more beings than just human beings in the universe. Explaining why it is stated that humans were made

2. In the bible it states that fallen angels had sex with not only human women, but also animals which created giants
I believe the human giants were like Goliath, and the giants from animals were dinosaurs.

God flooded the Earth killing the dinosaurs, except for some that lived in water.
This explains why animals like crocodiles, tortoises and others said to be decended from dinosaurs, still exist.

sidenote: I think it's funny how athiest have a hard time believing in God but have no problem believing
in Annunaki, time travel, interdimentional travel, parallel universes, and all kinds of other things which are just as farfetched

If aliens, or future humans from a different planet created us, who created them?

^^^ My mom has always said the same thing about the dinosaurs
eek.gif
. She says that that is why their bones are found at high elavations. They were trying to escape the rising water
eek.gif

eek.gif
. She says that that is why their bones are found at high elavations. They were trying to escape the rising water
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Ummm, the high elevations today weren't high elevations millions of years ago......at that time it was normal elevation

Ummm, the high elevations today weren't high elevations millions of years ago......at that time it was normal elevation

i would not doubt it. i'm pretty sure this technology is old to them (if they exist) now they keeping tab on us JUST like the united states does on this world's platform. PLUS, reading about that planet that is similar, seems like all the signs of a global disastrous event.

i would not doubt it. i'm pretty sure this technology is old to them (if they exist) now they keeping tab on us JUST like the united states does on this world's platform. PLUS, reading about that planet that is similar, seems like all the signs of a global disastrous event.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

My theory is this:

Anyone have any thoughts on "The Transcendors" mentioned in the article below. It certainly provides a new perspective to the term "old soul."

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13th, 2010
http://www.prweb.com/rele...2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Here's an excerpt from the article:

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.

My theory is this:

Anyone have any thoughts on "The Transcendors" mentioned in the article below. It certainly provides a new perspective to the term "old soul."

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13th, 2010
http://www.prweb.com/rele...2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Here's an excerpt from the article:

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.

If god created everything, who created god? It can go both ways and their is no answer.

Didn't Mr. Hawking recently say something about how it IS possible for something to come from nothing? Once you think about it, in the beginning of EVERYTHING, something had to come from nothing. You could just keep saying: "Well, if this came from that, where did that come from?" and on and on and on in a big circle, but it had to start somewhere and how it started had to be from nothing. Whether this "something" was space and everything in it, including life or this "something" was god, we will never know...

*shrugs*

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that our brains can't comprehend what's exactly going on or how it happened...

If god created everything, who created god? It can go both ways and their is no answer.

Didn't Mr. Hawking recently say something about how it IS possible for something to come from nothing? Once you think about it, in the beginning of EVERYTHING, something had to come from nothing. You could just keep saying: "Well, if this came from that, where did that come from?" and on and on and on in a big circle, but it had to start somewhere and how it started had to be from nothing. Whether this "something" was space and everything in it, including life or this "something" was god, we will never know...

*shrugs*

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that our brains can't comprehend what's exactly going on or how it happened...

Back
Top Bottom