UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

NT talking about annunaki is definately a good thing... reading up on a little Zacharia Sitchins works .. Read the book the 12 th planet and end of days... ANCIENT NUCLEAR BLAST OCCURED MANY YRS AGO... according to the Sumerian text
Gurkha,
flying a swift and powerful vimana
hurled a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour...
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds...
...the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols...
..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
...The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognizable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.
After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected...
...to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.

http://www.bibliotecapley...sp_ancient_atomic_12.htm

Spoiler [+]
15hzq7p.jpg

Am I the only person that periodically scares themselves trying to comprehend the concept of FOREVER?

Like think about LIFE. Just think about Life and the Afterlife. What becomes of it?

After your life is over then comes the afterlife. Then after that?

...I dunno.
laugh.gif

Also, it just sounds like that Steven Hawking explanation of something coming from nothing is a cop-out for a lack of comprehension.

Am I the only person that periodically scares themselves trying to comprehend the concept of FOREVER?

Like think about LIFE. Just think about Life and the Afterlife. What becomes of it?

...I dunno.
laugh.gif

Also, it just sounds like that Steven Hawking explanation of something coming from nothing is a cop-out for a lack of comprehension.

Originally Posted by TheHype

...I dunno.
laugh.gif

Yeah that, or somebody who doesn't want to except the truth. 

Originally Posted by TheHype

...I dunno.
laugh.gif

Yeah that, or somebody who doesn't want to except the truth. 

2. In the bible it states that fallen angels had sex with not only human women, but also animals which created giantsI believe the human giants were like Goliath, and the giants from animals were dinosaurs. The stories of Giants can be found in many different cultures from the Native Americans to the Sumerian'sto Christian lore to even in present day.

2. In the bible it states that fallen angels had sex with not only human women, but also animals which created giantsI believe the human giants were like Goliath, and the giants from animals were dinosaurs. The stories of Giants can be found in many different cultures from the Native Americans to the Sumerian'sto Christian lore to even in present day.

Cycles of the universe. This has happened before and it will happen again. Look at time in the 3 dimensional plane of time and space as a record player. The cycles of the material relm happen continuosly on for what we perceive as eternity. There is no such thing as time or even space in higher frequencies but in our dimension these are the rules and guidelines. I hope that this "event" brings about mans graduation into inter dimensional beings. Humanitys current problem is the lack of spiritual growth and consciousness. Until we reach a certain plateau as some of us have the beings will not interact with us.

Cycles of the universe. This has happened before and it will happen again. Look at time in the 3 dimensional plane of time and space as a record player. The cycles of the material relm happen continuosly on for what we perceive as eternity. There is no such thing as time or even space in higher frequencies but in our dimension these are the rules and guidelines. I hope that this "event" brings about mans graduation into inter dimensional beings. Humanitys current problem is the lack of spiritual growth and consciousness. Until we reach a certain plateau as some of us have the beings will not interact with us.

I wonder sometimes if aliens would even want to come to Earth, I had a thought whether they wanted to deal with a species so violent and destructive. Even if they came in peace, we'd attack them eventually.

I wonder sometimes if aliens would even want to come to Earth, I had a thought whether they wanted to deal with a species so violent and destructive. Even if they came in peace, we'd attack them eventually.

^the way we perceive time may not be how it really is. i feel like other, more advanced beings may be able to perceive time non-linearly. just a thought haha

^the way we perceive time may not be how it really is. i feel like other, more advanced beings may be able to perceive time non-linearly. just a thought haha

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Some of the things you are saying intrigue me. School me on some of your beliefs please, or point me in the right direction.

Not saying I believe you. I just wonder how you can say with so much certainty, that the 3 dimensional plane of time and space is as a record player,
or that we haven't ascended to a high enough level to interact with those that have ascended, according to what you are saying.

Be clear. I am NOT attacking your beliefs. I just want to know where you are getting this information from, and how you are making these determinations.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Some of the things you are saying intrigue me. School me on some of your beliefs please, or point me in the right direction.

Not saying I believe you. I just wonder how you can say with so much certainty, that the 3 dimensional plane of time and space is as a record player,
or that we haven't ascended to a high enough level to interact with those that have ascended, according to what you are saying.

Be clear. I am NOT attacking your beliefs. I just want to know where you are getting this information from, and how you are making these determinations.

Hmmm... I wonder if south park was right, earth is just a t.v. show and we need to be cancelled! Just one more thing, I'm assuming that NFL, NBA, MLB, and all sports will be gone if they do come and take over? or do you think they will like our sports?

Hmmm... I wonder if south park was right, earth is just a t.v. show and we need to be cancelled! Just one more thing, I'm assuming that NFL, NBA, MLB, and all sports will be gone if they do come and take over? or do you think they will like our sports?

Ever wonder what we're supposed to help Earth do tho? Are we competing with other solar systems to be the best and don't know it?
laugh.gif
.. for real tho whats the grand scheme of the universe, what is it supposed to do?

About being able to travel thru time/light/wave frequencies...maybe thats the next life...where you leave your "shell". idk it just makes sense to me.. people that have died and were revived commanly say they walked toward the "light", had an out of body experience, traveled thru space, etc.. idk im kushed outta my mind
pimp.gif

Ever wonder what we're supposed to help Earth do tho? Are we competing with other solar systems to be the best and don't know it?
laugh.gif
.. for real tho whats the grand scheme of the universe, what is it supposed to do?

About being able to travel thru time/light/wave frequencies...maybe thats the next life...where you leave your "shell". idk it just makes sense to me.. people that have died and were revived commanly say they walked toward the "light", had an out of body experience, traveled thru space, etc.. idk im kushed outta my mind
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Kush 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Kush 
pimp.gif

Aliens wouldn't necessarily have souls, they would be just like animals except they could reason like humans.

Aliens wouldn't necessarily have souls, they would be just like animals except they could reason like humans.

i still think there could be life in every planet.. they just live different. they probably dont need water or w/e it is... but thats just me. i also think that there are millions of planets with life. for all we know there can be duplicates of our earth with humans just like us. but we will never meet them. what if they come to us before we go to them. what if they have technology that is wayy advanced than ours and just finding out about us. there is so much things you can think of. there could be talking cats who have human's for pets. anything.

i still think there could be life in every planet.. they just live different. they probably dont need water or w/e it is... but thats just me. i also think that there are millions of planets with life. for all we know there can be duplicates of our earth with humans just like us. but we will never meet them. what if they come to us before we go to them. what if they have technology that is wayy advanced than ours and just finding out about us. there is so much things you can think of. there could be talking cats who have human's for pets. anything.

Back
Top Bottom