ugliest chick u smashed?

Originally Posted by eashawty

[h3]ugliest chick u smashed?[/h3]
she was an NTer 
nerd.gif

$#%@ it since yall scared here go mines:

2rep8x0.jpg

this chick is even uglier than she look in the pic. she bad built & she got a hunchback
laugh.gif
. i ended up smashin cause i was at school & my homeboy was tellin me sum girls wanted to get sum liquor & they was 21 (i was 19). so i went to go meet him & they was already in the whip so i got in & we got sum hennessy & sum gin. i told the girls they could come drink in my room so they came up there & we got drunk. after a while her friend left wit my homeboy & this @%#!$ just jumped in my bed. i was drunk as $#%@ so i just went ahead & let her get the d (i wore a rubber). the box was average but the head was amazing & she swallowed.

1zdnfki.jpg

i hit this one back in highschool. this is a recent pic, she looked worse in highschool. she gave my homeboy her number & told him to give it to me. so when i called her she was askin me to pick her up in the mornin before school so we could "chill". i picked her up & brought her to the crib & we smoked a blunt. at 1st we was just sittin there watchin tv so i was like " man wat u tryna do?", & she was like "i told u i just wanted to chill, i dont know wat u thought but u aint gon $#%@ me". so im like watever, then she started talkin bout she had a fat mass & i was like no u dont. then she said yea i do so i said well gon head & take them pants off & let me see. so she took off her pants & start twerkin in front of me so i walked up behind her & put my meat on her mass. i took her into the guest room & got her naked & let her chew me up. then i seen she was on the bc patch so u know i rawdogged it
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. the head game was average but the box was & still is top 3 ive experienced in my life. i ended up smashin her almost everyday for a whole semester.

ima see if i can find sum more uglies to post in here for yall

$#%@ it since yall scared here go mines:

2rep8x0.jpg

this chick is even uglier than she look in the pic. she bad built & she got a hunchback
laugh.gif
. i ended up smashin cause i was at school & my homeboy was tellin me sum girls wanted to get sum liquor & they was 21 (i was 19). so i went to go meet him & they was already in the whip so i got in & we got sum hennessy & sum gin. i told the girls they could come drink in my room so they came up there & we got drunk. after a while her friend left wit my homeboy & this @%#!$ just jumped in my bed. i was drunk as $#%@ so i just went ahead & let her get the d (i wore a rubber). the box was average but the head was amazing & she swallowed.

1zdnfki.jpg

i hit this one back in highschool. this is a recent pic, she looked worse in highschool. she gave my homeboy her number & told him to give it to me. so when i called her she was askin me to pick her up in the mornin before school so we could "chill". i picked her up & brought her to the crib & we smoked a blunt. at 1st we was just sittin there watchin tv so i was like " man wat u tryna do?", & she was like "i told u i just wanted to chill, i dont know wat u thought but u aint gon $#%@ me". so im like watever, then she started talkin bout she had a fat mass & i was like no u dont. then she said yea i do so i said well gon head & take them pants off & let me see. so she took off her pants & start twerkin in front of me so i walked up behind her & put my meat on her mass. i took her into the guest room & got her naked & let her chew me up. then i seen she was on the bc patch so u know i rawdogged it
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. the head game was average but the box was & still is top 3 ive experienced in my life. i ended up smashin her almost everyday for a whole semester.

ima see if i can find sum more uglies to post in here for yall

EA man you are tooo funny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Boi f$^%ing with dem dere dog faces I tell ya. Might wanna stop smashing them raw though. End up with some puppies.

EA man you are tooo funny.
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Boi f$^%ing with dem dere dog faces I tell ya. Might wanna stop smashing them raw though. End up with some puppies.

image.jpg

Broad is 220 lbs
30t6p3b.gif
I blame it all on looking through that BS in the big girls thread. Injured my groin hittin that ++%$.

image.jpg

Broad is 220 lbs
30t6p3b.gif
I blame it all on looking through that BS in the big girls thread. Injured my groin hittin that ++%$.

Back
Top Bottom