ugliest chick u smashed?

laugh.gif
 i smashed a legit 2/10 last friday...chick was mad ugly lol...if I can find a pic I'll post it but I dont even know her last name...

laugh.gif
 i smashed a legit 2/10 last friday...chick was mad ugly lol...if I can find a pic I'll post it but I dont even know her last name...

Originally Posted by eashawty

$#%@ it since yall scared here go mines:

this chick is even uglier than she look in the pic. she bad built & she got a hunchback
laugh.gif
. i ended up smashin cause i was at school & my homeboy was tellin me sum girls wanted to get sum liquor & they was 21 (i was 19). so i went to go meet him & they was already in the whip so i got in & we got sum hennessy & sum gin. i told the girls they could come drink in my room so they came up there & we got drunk. after a while her friend left wit my homeboy & this @%#!$ just jumped in my bed. i was drunk as $#%@ so i just went ahead & let her get the d (i wore a rubber). the box was average but the head was amazing & she swallowed.

i hit this one back in highschool. this is a recent pic, she looked worse in highschool. she gave my homeboy her number & told him to give it to me. so when i called her she was askin me to pick her up in the mornin before school so we could "chill". i picked her up & brought her to the crib & we smoked a blunt. at 1st we was just sittin there watchin tv so i was like " man wat u tryna do?", & she was like "i told u i just wanted to chill, i dont know wat u thought but u aint gon $#%@ me". so im like watever, then she started talkin bout she had a fat mass & i was like no u dont. then she said yea i do so i said well gon head & take them pants off & let me see. so she took off her pants & start twerkin in front of me so i walked up behind her & put my meat on her mass. i took her into the guest room & got her naked & let her chew me up. then i seen she was on the bc patch so u know i rawdogged it
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. the head game was average but the box was & still is top 3 ive experienced in my life. i ended up smashin her almost everyday for a whole semester.

ima see if i can find sum more uglies to post in here for yall

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

$#%@ it since yall scared here go mines:

this chick is even uglier than she look in the pic. she bad built & she got a hunchback
laugh.gif
. i ended up smashin cause i was at school & my homeboy was tellin me sum girls wanted to get sum liquor & they was 21 (i was 19). so i went to go meet him & they was already in the whip so i got in & we got sum hennessy & sum gin. i told the girls they could come drink in my room so they came up there & we got drunk. after a while her friend left wit my homeboy & this @%#!$ just jumped in my bed. i was drunk as $#%@ so i just went ahead & let her get the d (i wore a rubber). the box was average but the head was amazing & she swallowed.

i hit this one back in highschool. this is a recent pic, she looked worse in highschool. she gave my homeboy her number & told him to give it to me. so when i called her she was askin me to pick her up in the mornin before school so we could "chill". i picked her up & brought her to the crib & we smoked a blunt. at 1st we was just sittin there watchin tv so i was like " man wat u tryna do?", & she was like "i told u i just wanted to chill, i dont know wat u thought but u aint gon $#%@ me". so im like watever, then she started talkin bout she had a fat mass & i was like no u dont. then she said yea i do so i said well gon head & take them pants off & let me see. so she took off her pants & start twerkin in front of me so i walked up behind her & put my meat on her mass. i took her into the guest room & got her naked & let her chew me up. then i seen she was on the bc patch so u know i rawdogged it
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. the head game was average but the box was & still is top 3 ive experienced in my life. i ended up smashin her almost everyday for a whole semester.

ima see if i can find sum more uglies to post in here for yall

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

image.jpg

Broad is 220 lbs
30t6p3b.gif
I blame it all on looking through that BS in the big girls thread. Injured my groin hittin that ++%$.

roll.gif

image.jpg

Broad is 220 lbs
30t6p3b.gif
I blame it all on looking through that BS in the big girls thread. Injured my groin hittin that ++%$.

roll.gif

image.jpg

Broad is 220 lbs
30t6p3b.gif
How old is this broad? She looks like she could be 40 or something

image.jpg

Broad is 220 lbs
30t6p3b.gif
How old is this broad? She looks like she could be 40 or something

Originally Posted by Retro23J

EA.....

Second joint could get slaughtered QUICK at 2am.....maybe even 12.....

ima try to find a older pic of her when she was uglier cause honestly, i posted the best 2 pics i could find of them chicks on they facebook. but finally sumbody who understands. i remember back in higschool dudes used to say she look like bowser from mario
laugh.gif
. she had that good tho i swear she did

& damn bruce negro...220 lbs? u must work out on a regular basis. i wanted to post this big girl that i hit but i cant find her on facebook. i remember the day after i hit her i was sore like i had been liftin weights, usin new muscles & @*$*

Originally Posted by Retro23J

EA.....

Second joint could get slaughtered QUICK at 2am.....maybe even 12.....

ima try to find a older pic of her when she was uglier cause honestly, i posted the best 2 pics i could find of them chicks on they facebook. but finally sumbody who understands. i remember back in higschool dudes used to say she look like bowser from mario
laugh.gif
. she had that good tho i swear she did

& damn bruce negro...220 lbs? u must work out on a regular basis. i wanted to post this big girl that i hit but i cant find her on facebook. i remember the day after i hit her i was sore like i had been liftin weights, usin new muscles & @*$*

Don't know if I can find a pic, but I smashed a female rugby player. All bad. Then my roomate smashed her later in the same night. She slept in my bed after (ehck) but the joke was on her cuz' I was so drunk I pissed the bed.

He texted me in the morning like 'Make sure you get my Sixers shorts back from that broad'. I didn't know what he meant until it was too late and she dipped with his gear.

Don't know if I can find a pic, but I smashed a female rugby player. All bad. Then my roomate smashed her later in the same night. She slept in my bed after (ehck) but the joke was on her cuz' I was so drunk I pissed the bed.

He texted me in the morning like 'Make sure you get my Sixers shorts back from that broad'. I didn't know what he meant until it was too late and she dipped with his gear.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Did you smash her? Or did she smash you?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Did you smash her? Or did she smash you?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom