ugliest chick u smashed?

damn i was hoping i would know the chicks EA posted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well does this count

She looked like this when I hit it:

But she looked like this before, the wonders of cosmetic medicine man,,,,

Oh yeah and also this beast....had to take one for the team, RYE YOU STILL OWE ME!!!

Well does this count

She looked like this when I hit it:

But she looked like this before, the wonders of cosmetic medicine man,,,,

Oh yeah and also this beast....had to take one for the team, RYE YOU STILL OWE ME!!!

Here goes she is a supa freak, her head game is monster, I piped about 5x putty cat is straight, she nice and flexible, but that face is awful.

Here goes she is a supa freak, her head game is monster, I piped about 5x putty cat is straight, she nice and flexible, but that face is awful.

Originally Posted by romedadude

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im prolly gon post sum more...wat part of the A u from? ima see if i can include sum chicks u might know

Originally Posted by romedadude

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im prolly gon post sum more...wat part of the A u from? ima see if i can include sum chicks u might know

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Add this to my post 12AM list. If the intangibles from the scouting report are accurate she gets the league minimum fast.

yall crazy cuz i'd smash many girls posted here
^ an she look like Sam Castlle daughter but she's cute

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Add this to my post 12AM list. If the intangibles from the scouting report are accurate she gets the league minimum fast.

yall crazy cuz i'd smash many girls posted here
^ an she look like Sam Castlle daughter but she's cute

Digglo wrote:

BRO. Set aside the fact that it looks like Giant Baba and KILL IT WITH FIRE.
No pics of mine, I never hit girls that were ugly in the face (my neener is picky about that) but more than a few Lane Bryant cardholders (neener don't mind). 

Biggest was about 5'2" & 225. Italian (for the stats; all that's left is Asian and that's all the ethnicities). Box was nice, her mouthskies were AWESOME. She had a tiny mouth (which made me like 225 WITF) and my neener stretched it where she was slackjawed the rest of the night. 

I ponder hitting her up from time to time but she's mad clingy. Those mouthskies though.... *sigh*.

Digglo wrote:

BRO. Set aside the fact that it looks like Giant Baba and KILL IT WITH FIRE.
No pics of mine, I never hit girls that were ugly in the face (my neener is picky about that) but more than a few Lane Bryant cardholders (neener don't mind). 

Biggest was about 5'2" & 225. Italian (for the stats; all that's left is Asian and that's all the ethnicities). Box was nice, her mouthskies were AWESOME. She had a tiny mouth (which made me like 225 WITF) and my neener stretched it where she was slackjawed the rest of the night. 

I ponder hitting her up from time to time but she's mad clingy. Those mouthskies though.... *sigh*.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Don't know if I can find a pic, but I smashed a female rugby player. All bad. Then my roomate smashed her later in the same night. She slept in my bed after (ehck) but the joke was on her cuz' I was so drunk I pissed the bed.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know if I can find a pic, but I smashed a female rugby player. All bad. Then my roomate smashed her later in the same night. She slept in my bed after (ehck) but the joke was on her cuz' I was so drunk I pissed the bed.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1269602808_creepy.gif

Back
Top Bottom