Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Yea this is one of my favorite stand up bits of his. But yea the never hit someone for being a woman rule is dumb for many reasons. We are seeing the product of that with all the women especially karens thinking they won't run into a man who will hit back. I don't like getting touched, if you hit me I'm reacting. Men, women, kids, the elderly. Keep your hands to yourself.

Whoopi Goldberg: If a Woman Hits a Man, She Should Expect to Get Hit Back - Essence https://www.essence.com/news/whoopi.../?hootPostID=93bd7bd78e9424d27abaac5719a82635

Lol we have entire holidays of white people telling everyone what they eat. Turkey, Easter eggs, cookies on Christmas. Wth is wrong with that lady :rofl:

Funny part is that dumplings are better than all those things :lol:

She really said "acting very Asian" lol

It must really suck to be consumed 24/7 with this political/culture war garbage. Find a freaking hobby already.
Breh it's nuts. It's like the first thing some females display on their dating profiles

IF YOURE VAXXED SWIPE LEFT
IF YOU DONT LOVE AMERICA SWIPE LEFT
etc

Breh it's nuts. It's like the first thing some females display on their dating profiles

IF YOURE VAXXED SWIPE LEFT
IF YOU DONT LOVE AMERICA SWIPE LEFT
etc
But isnt that good? Saves you time and headache and you dont waste your swipe on some moron.

Thats 1 thing i loved about Americans. Theyll let you know where they stand, often times without even having to bring up a subject/topic. Oh word? Thats how you feel? Cool... ima just go this way...

But isnt that good? Saves you time and headache and you dont waste your swipe on some moron.

Thats 1 thing i loved about Americans. Theyll let you know where they stand, often times without even having to bring up a subject/topic. Oh word? Thats how you feel? Cool... ima just go this way...
Definitely. It still nuts how much they make it their whole identity I guess is what I'm saying

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you dont ref as well? Wasnt meant as a joke, thought you also reffed as well coached.

:lol: Nah. I've never reffed man.

Soho Karen Miya Ponsetto wishes she apologized differently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom