Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

It's almost text book how they all act. Same routine every time. I swear they have a playbook somewhere. When one tactic doesn't work they move on to the next.

1. Start yelling
2. Ask for a manager
2. Threaten to call cops
3. Name calling and racial slurs
4. Lie about the whole situation

The ending.. :rofl:
Screenshot_20220723-181406_Messages.jpg

That voice :smh:

Maybe I'm reading too much into her user name, but I though artsy, van people were supposed to be cool.

EDIT:

Bet anything she's on meds.

Yep....called it. Not a hard one to call though.

Last edited:
damn she's dumb as rocks. So foolish. I know she probably works at taco bell, but whaterever, her 'career' is cooked.

and white dude looks like bald HomeLander

She probably bought an xacto knife for her arts and crafts and didn’t get that extra .50 off and went berserk

I woulda been on homegirls side if it werent for her assaulting him and being racist. People hold parking spots all the time in NYC (or any city I'd imagine). You see someone holding down a spot, just mind your business and keep it moving. How you know she aint holding the spot for someone who's handicapped?

I woulda been on homegirls side if it werent for her assaulting him and being racist. People hold parking spots in NYC all the time. You see someone holding down a spot, just mind your business and keep it moving. How you know she aint holding the spot for someone who's handicapped?
Ya the racist **** and her hitting him is wack but im not stopping there to argue with this idiot. Especially when he says "i dont have time for this". Lol clearly he does. Might as well chalk it up to her being an ******* and find another spot and go on with your day.

Back
Top Bottom