Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Wow. Looks like he's been outed, fired and charged at least. Was hoping he'd breach the door then all those kids could Pycelle the man

That one feels fake

The weak *** book swipe followed by "whatthehellareyoudoingyoucannotrecordme"

I won't be surprised if we find out years from now covid severely affected the cognitive abilities of conservative white people. There are MRI studies already showing some severe white matter brain disease associated with covid. Out here acting like zombies

On one hand it’s, “we don’t do that kind of driving in ore-eee-gon because.”

On the other hand it’s, “I’m from here as well and I’m sick and tired of people driving like you just did. It’s constant.”

Dude didn’t have to freak out like that but eff that lady. This ain’t your opportunity to get in your high horse and harass someone. Tell them they goofed and keep it moving.

Yeah for sure from what they said I really don't think she was talking about his race. I'm from TX and anyone will tell you Houston drivers are the worst, I can tell if someone's from there by how they drive. But yeah if there wasn't an accident she could have just kept it moving

Worse 💩 gets said in the hood every single day by every race/sex.
was only posted as a reach,
joint with softer than baby poop
Slow times for dc

Caught this dude in a bush like 🤳🤳🤳

Told him he was hella creepy and stated taking pics of him to see how he liked it. “I’m calling your boss!”

“Ok…”

A8C73FD4-D105-43D3-A684-AC8DE9B7D8EC.png

My favorite male Karen.

EFA6E954-A603-4C23-9622-A0782E1D27E2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom