Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

That voice :smh:

Maybe I'm reading too much into her user name, but I though artsy, van people were supposed to be cool.

EDIT:

Yep....called it. Not a hard one to call though.

Man the van life people are usually straight. She clearly having some mental issues tho.

I will be damned if a person who smells like feet tells me or anyone around me to go back to their country. She really met the right ones that day.

Also I don’t think she’s even claiming a race. She’s just being funny.

Like pretending she has a fake ID.

I woulda been on homegirls side if it werent for her assaulting him and being racist. People hold parking spots all the time in NYC (or any city I'd imagine). You see someone holding down a spot, just mind your business and keep it moving. How you know she aint holding the spot for someone who's handicapped?

Nothing about that spot suggests it was reserved for the handicapped. Frankly, holding parking spots is tacky if you're not in the car that's about to vacate the spot.

If I was dude, to be petty, I'd hit her with the "I got time today" and chill there with my car on parked. Let's see the car she is holding the spot for try to get in with me blocking the way. Lets also see how long she is willing to stand there and defend that spot while i relax in my car listening to music with the AC on. Let's see whose pettiness wins at the end of the day.

Unless you're handicapped and can't walk very well, there ain't no reason for someone to hold up a parking spot for you. Reminds me of those stupid ghost chairs back when sneaker stores were still doing fcfs.

Back
Top Bottom