Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Screenshot_20200525-095306.png

I agree but I also think Karen is a racist slur used to perpetuate racism against White women.

why is it racist? Bro don’t think that being called a name is what makes someone subject to racism. White women could never ever be subjugated to racism just an FYI. And claiming that Karen is racisicm, is the ultimate Karen move.It literally embodies everything that Karen stands for.

you gotta be kidding if this the stance that people are going to take.

why is it racist? Bro don’t think that being called a name is what makes someone subject to racism. White women could never ever be subjugated to racism just an FYI. And claiming that Karen is racisicm, is the ultimate Karen move.It literally embodies everything that Karen stands for.

You must be new here.

You must be new here. Anyone that knows me knows that I hate racism in all of its forms. I truly believe that our civil rights leaders would be out protesting for the country to reopen and they would condemn the use of slurs like Karen.

Damn this is getting deep.

so say someone of another ethnicity, any ethnicity calls the police on a kid selling lemonade, asks for the manager because they used almond milk instead of soy, tells people to speak English because they are in America or tells the police they don’t have a right to arrest them.

are they appropriating white Karen culture?

Please refer to post #246 by ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF in this thread.

the meme originated from reddit years ago. The sub reddit was called **** you Karen or something like that and it never started as a racial term. It started as someone’s ex wife. That was the origin of this whole Karen thing and then it grew to the Karen meme we know now. ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF if you can show actual evidence denying this as the origin then post em.

Let it go he's the same cat who came in the MLK DAY thread this year, saying MLK plagiarized the dream speech.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare knows his energy.

I humbled you before. Want me to do it again?

Your humbled me behind your keyboard.
:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lol:
Do you hear yourself.

Na I’m on my phone chillin.
I just remember you stay tryna say some slick **** to me in tan. I put you in your place and you went quiet lmao.

you stay tryna take jabs at people over the internet but we all know your type
In real life. take that kobe avatar off. You ain’t no mamba. You disrespecting him with the foolish way you carry yourself.

Na I’m on my phone chillin.
I just remember you stay tryna say some slick **** to me in tan. I put you in your place and you went quiet lmao.

you stay tryna take jabs at people over the internet but we all know your type
In real life. take that kobe avatar off. You ain’t no mamba. You disrespecting him with the foolish way you carry yourself.
Keep in mind the fact remains you came in a thread celebrating the life of MLK, and complain about his dream speech being plagiarized.

Like I said I earlier in this thread we have few Karen’s on NT, refer to page 1, post 8.

the meme originated from reddit years ago. The sub reddit was called **** you Karen or something like that and it never started as a racial term. It started as someone’s ex wife. That was the origin of this whole Karen thing and then it grew to the Karen meme we know now. ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF if you can show actual evidence denying this as the origin then post em.

People on NT use Karen in the same breath as BBQ Becky, pool permit patty, etc...

The only person that agrees with you is trolling.

Ima take Alc advice and fall back.

Keep in mind the fact remains you came in a thread celebrating the life of MLK, and complain about his dream speech being plagiarized.

Like I said I earlier in this thread we have few Karen’s on NT, refer to page 1, post 8.

you sound like a broke record player.

People on NT use Karen in the same breath as BBQ Becky, pool permit patty, etc...

The only person that agrees with you is trolling.

Ima take Alc advice and fall back.

NT doesn’t represent the population or the meme culture. But sure if you wanna listen to fools. Do you.

Back
Top Bottom