Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Part of the reason why I posted this here, and not in any of the other relevant threads, is to remind people of the origins of the Karen meme.

Yea we're all benefiting from some much needed comedic relief from the meme right now.

But in case any white people aren't aware, or if anyone is just generally confused by the meme, Karen originated from people pushing back against racism and white supremacy and using the internet to broadcast and shame perpetrators.

Before mainstream society decided to join in for the laugh, Karen the social construct was specifically about calling out ordinary Americans for everyday attempts to use white supremacy as a tool to subjugate and police black people in public.

Yes, the meme evolved into calling out the general entitlement and snobby behavior we see far too often from a certain segment of society, but this just a quick reminder that it didn't start a joke, and it will still be here when the joke ends.

:emoji_dart: Nailed it

It's mainly why I have a hard time watching most of these clips cuz while it provides some laughter on the surface, I cant watch too much cuz I start go get heated because we know where the fuel of Karen comes from.

IMG_20200525_180650.jpg

Na I’m on my phone chillin.
I just remember you stay tryna say some slick **** to me in tan. I put you in your place and you went quiet lmao.

you stay tryna take jabs at people over the internet but we all know your type
In real life. take that kobe avatar off. You ain’t no mamba. You disrespecting him with the foolish way you carry yourself.
:rofl:
he said "You aint no mamba"
:rofl:

Why he started recording her anyways?

I walk my dog unleashed all the time too in Central Park, idgaf. :lol: I usually go early when theres barely anyone around anyways.

Well for just incase she makes up some lie
And blames him for something he ain’t do
Which is what happened

Did he just think some stuff was gonna pop off cause he said put your dog on a leash? Karen was being a Karen but dude sounded like a ***** too. Keep it moving, if it aint affect you then move it.People let their dogs off leash all the time in that park, especially like I said in the mornings.

Back
Top Bottom