Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Part of the reason why I posted this here, and not in any of the other relevant threads, is to remind people of the origins of the Karen meme.

Yea we're all benefiting from some much needed comedic relief from the meme right now.

But in case any white people aren't aware, or if anyone is just generally confused by the meme, Karen originated from people pushing back against racism and white supremacy and using the internet to broadcast and shame perpetrators.

Before mainstream society decided to join in for the laugh, Karen the social construct was specifically about calling out ordinary Americans for everyday attempts to use white supremacy as a tool to subjugate and police black people in public.

Yes, the meme evolved into calling out the general entitlement and snobby behavior we see far too often from a certain segment of society, but this just a quick reminder that it didn't start a joke, and it will still be here when the joke ends.
This, already seeing people break it down to just general customer service complaints by anyone. Nah.

IMG_20200524_163539.jpg

IMG_20200524_163540.jpg

IMG_20200524_163544.jpg

Naa this kind of stuff has to be pathological...

I worked in retail for four years. Never had to deal a "Karen", thankfully.

If that isn't luck... What did you do to manage that? My last retail job lasted 4 years and the rare times I had to work customer service; I had to deal with a few Karens. Even times I was minding my business hiding from the guests, Karen would eventually find me.

IMG_20200524_163539.jpg

IMG_20200524_163540.jpg

IMG_20200524_163544.jpg

Naa this kind of stuff has to be pathological...

so...nationwide shortage of PPE and she...it would've been faster to just get deliv...
giphy.gif

i REALLY wish there was a registry that police can add these fools to so that they can be denied medical attention when they get sick. it is only fair to those who take the virus seriously and essential employees (esp healthcare workers).

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to wear a mask?
also, I’m hearing people are breathing out their mouth when wearing a mask and they don’t like smelling their own breath?

1. brush ya damn teeth
2. Y’all don’t breath out your nose?

Why is it so hard to wear a mask?
also, I’m hearing people are breathing out their mouth when wearing a mask and they don’t like smelling their own breath?

1. brush ya damn teeth
2. Y’all don’t breath out your nose?

no problems here. i breathe through my mouth at times when i go for an active 3-5mile walk, especially towards the tail end and I'm going up a steep hill. masks do reduce air volume intake and makes you a bit hypoxic when ur taxing your heart a bit. I've done these walks even in an n95 and that wasn't pleasant at all. running or biking in those would be a bit OD lol.

...but i mean...i brush my teeth and wash.

Back
Top Bottom