Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Gotta be the most expeditious and all encompassing L I can remember :lol:

Her racist *** lost her dog,job and reputation in under 24 hours :rofl:

Hopefully that provides a strong example and deterrent for other like-minded folks that your livelihood can be threatened with a quickness if they expect to be able to act out and get away with that bigoted BS in 2020...

The cruel irony is that she fully intended to threaten that mans livelihood in the first place when she placed that call :lol:, just backfired gloriously

tenor.gif

I am sure she will recover.

THey will probably start a gofundme for her
SOmeone else will hire her as a "look out"
SHE DESERVES IT AND I PLAN TO DONATE TO ANY GOFUNDME that is established. She was very respectful. She even held her pup back from attacking the black man. Rin Tin Tin was not going to let his owner get verbally assaulted

Problem like you guys have? No, not even close, but it does happen here unfortunately.

Sammy Yatim and Andrew Loku come to mind, there are others.
Yeah America has the added extra weight of it's racist history, but cowards putting on a uniform is universal. You can still deal with a ***** in a uniform in Jamaica.

Look at this leather face trying to flip it and portray him as a savage

Amy Cooper told CNN that she knew her dog was supposed to be on a leash. She said the dog was “running in an open field.”

This man, he was bird-watching. He came out of the bush,” she said, and added that Cooper started “screaming” at her.

Christian Cooper said the dog was “tearing through the plantings,” and he told Amy Cooper the dog needed to be on a leash. He said he was not screaming at Amy Cooper, and “was actually pretty calm.”

The two went back and forth about the leash rules. Christian Cooper, according to his Facebook post, then told her: “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.”

“I didn’t know what that meant. When you’re alone in a wooded area, that’s absolutely terrifying, right?” Amy Cooper said.

Christian Cooper said he then pulled out dog treats. He told CNN he keeps treats with him for unleashed dogs because, in his experience, the owners hate when a stranger feeds their dog treats and immediately restrain the pets.

Amy Cooper said he was throwing them at her dog. Christian Cooper said he never threw any treats.

That’s when he started recording the incident, he said on Facebook.

Amy Cooper told CNN that she knew her dog was supposed to be on a leash. She said the dog was “running in an open field.”

“This man, he was bird-watching. He came out of the bush,” she said, and added that Cooper started “screaming” at her.

Christian Cooper said the dog was “tearing through the plantings,” and he told Amy Cooper the dog needed to be on a leash. He said he was not screaming at Amy Cooper, and “was actually pretty calm.”

The two went back and forth about the leash rules. Christian Cooper, according to his Facebook post, then told her: “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.”

“I didn’t know what that meant. When you’re alone in a wooded area, that’s absolutely terrifying, right?” Amy Cooper said.
Yeah, sure. You're afraid, so run towards it ie run up into the persons face yelling at him and threatening him instead of away from danger. Your fear isn't functioning correctly.

This man, he was bird-watching. He came out of the bush,” she said, and added that Cooper started “screaming” at her.

Christian Cooper said he then pulled out dog treats. He told CNN he keeps treats with him for unleashed dogs because, in his experience, the owners hate when a stranger feeds their dog treats and immediately restrain the pets.

Amy Cooper said he was throwing them at her dog. Christian Cooper said he never threw any treats.

Hopefully this new information will make everyone reconsider their rush to judgement.

:pimp: :pimp: sick guy

Back
Top Bottom