Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

tenor.gif

Look at this leather face trying to flip it and portray him as a savage

Amy Cooper told CNN that she knew her dog was supposed to be on a leash. She said the dog was “running in an open field.”

This man, he was bird-watching. He came out of the bush,” she said, and added that Cooper started “screaming” at her.

Christian Cooper said the dog was “tearing through the plantings,” and he told Amy Cooper the dog needed to be on a leash. He said he was not screaming at Amy Cooper, and “was actually pretty calm.”

The two went back and forth about the leash rules. Christian Cooper, according to his Facebook post, then told her: “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.”

“I didn’t know what that meant. When you’re alone in a wooded area, that’s absolutely terrifying, right?” Amy Cooper said.

Christian Cooper said he then pulled out dog treats. He told CNN he keeps treats with him for unleashed dogs because, in his experience, the owners hate when a stranger feeds their dog treats and immediately restrain the pets.

Amy Cooper said he was throwing them at her dog. Christian Cooper said he never threw any treats.

That’s when he started recording the incident, he said on Facebook.

My take is, I don't care how folks feel or what they believe until they put it to action.

Folks can be racists but sooner or later, you WILL tell on yourself.

When you display it, you ain't a victim when there is a consequence.

I don't CARE that she lost her job or not but I don't mind seeing things come back around on folks.

Christian is a Harvard grad and comic book writer. He handled that situation perfectly . The emphasis she was putting on him being black was cringe worthy. Not to mention she was lowkey choking her dog on the low...but he was the one threatening her and the dog lol. I hope she never works again.

Solewoman you are without a doubt one of my favorite NTers but Christian was CLEARLY the aggressor. Rin Tin Tin was troubled by the verbal abuse Amy was being subjected to and was ready to pounce. Not only do I hope she works again but I would hope she gets promoted.

My take is, I don't care how folks feel or what they believe until they put it to action.

Folks can be racists but sooner or later, you WILL tell on yourself.

When you display it, you ain't a victim when there is a consequence.

I don't CARE that she lost her job or not but I don't mind seeing things come back around on folks.
Well according to KHUFU KHUFU all white people are racist so are you saying all White people will eventually behave in this manner??

The funniest part is that she could've easily avoided this entire situation if she just kept it moving. If you don't plan on listening to the person, do what I do; just give the person a smirk and go about your day.

But nah, she HAD to go out of her way to create a confrontation :rofl: Congrats!

There are racist people everywhere, but I swear, among comparable countries, it always seems like majority white countries are the only places where people go out of there way to act on their racist beliefs. Even if you don't like someone, how hard is it to just mind your own business? Feeling the need to do all this is a sick mentality

Last edited:
There are different levels to everything in this world.

Why would racism be any different?

This post is why you are the greatest poster Nter has ever seen not Ninja and not Meth. I would also add that there are different levels to liberal conjecture and innuendo. You have what happens on NT which results in Ninja getting banned, you have another level that gives us Obummer.

This post is why you are the greatest poster Nter has ever seen not Ninja and not Meth. I would also add that there are different levels to liberal conjecture and innuendo. You have what happens on NT which results in Ninja getting banned, you have another level that gives us Obummer.
You're pretty great yourself aepps. You remind me of a young Ben Shapiro.

There are different levels to everything in this world.

Why would racism be any different?
It is the willfully ignorant versus blissfully ignorant argument. How can someone who is white and poor, benefit from white privilege? What they do not realize is what they are allowed to turn a blind eye toward, due to such privilege. They see themselves having Black friends, working hard to survive, so it is impossible for them to be racist. They only identify racism, through the vision of a white klan hood, not the privilege that allows the blind eye to exist. Black people cannot afford such privilege. This is what white people either din’t, or do not want to understand.

It is the willfully ignorant versus blissfully ignorant argument. How can someone who is white and poor, benefit from white privilege? What they do not realize is what they are allowed to turn a blind eye toward, due to such privilege. They see themselves having Black friends, working hard to survive, so it is impossible for them to be racist. They only identify racism, through the vision of a white klan hood, not the privilege that allows the blind eye to exist. Black people cannot afford such privilege. This is what white people either din’t, or do not want to understand.
You can’t speak for the white experience just like I can’t speak for the black experience. Unless you have been white all along

Back
Top Bottom