Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Assault is the threat of an attack. Battery is the physical act itself.

If someone assaults you, you can only assault them back (talk trash and threaten). If you take it further without having been physically attacked then you'll be charged with battery. If they attack you physically first then you can attack back under self defense and they will be charged with battery.

It honestly depends on the state you're in. A lot of these Karens and Kevins get all up in peoples personal space. In some states that's a green light if you can prove you felt like you were threatened with bodily harm. This only works for certain groups as we've seen though.

But if you run up on someone who's just verbally harassing you and give them the beats yeah you'll probably catch a charge.

Homeboy in the parking garage video got ID’d yesterday and...

A7A7BEB3-A0F7-42B2-B20E-52CBBAF61457.png

:lol: #youabouttoloseyojob

Last edited:

male and female Karens. Apparently this happened in San Francisco at the SOMA residences. The couple is purportedly being evicted. They found the girl’s name as Ellie Logan and know his first name is William. The Instagram comments are going crazy. They supposedly found the link to the girl’s zoom private meeting room.

I genuinely can’t understand how people still wild out like this in public with all the technology that is being used to track you down in a matter of hours. People gotta legit be suffering from a mental deficiency. :smh:

They messed with the right ones.

Dude should have been jumped by both of them.

And since she was in the drivers seat, why didn't she ignore him and move out the way.

frink85 frink85 his name is Hank Beasley - IG found his whole family within an hour lmao

lol yup. I saw his info posted last night too but I don’t know if y’all are down to doxx people lol so I left it alone until something happened. Shoutout to apex systems for bringing the swift karma

has his gf been ID'd and lost her job yet?
internet works 24/7 :lol:
now i need the assault charges and lawsuit

Hope she permanently loses her license and has to find another career.

Can't wait to hear they have been evicted.
Being homeless cause you racist 😂😂😂

patiently waiting for the assault charge.

I’m still laughing that ol girl tried to pay him off not to call the cops :lol: :lol: save that money for the new apartment

Always hated those family vacations to Branson :lol:

Back
Top Bottom