Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

These Karens really think that writing BLM is some kind of summoning jutsu that will summon looters or whatever/however they fear. :smh:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , you think JRepp23 JRepp23 has changed his tune, or is he still stuck on his Dred Scott steez?
" JRepp23 JRepp23 buys my shoes, he can't be racist, he doesn't see color"- Michael Jordan
Screenshot_20200623-134309.png

Wyoming trash. That was the first place I got some direct, in my face racism since moving to the US
Bruh I still have $300 account in a Wyoming bank. $500 in a Montana bank. I ain’t going back fam. I’ll take the L. I hate the state that much that I’m willing to lose money. Serious

I looked it up cause hell why not.
All you need is a freshwater fishing license granted by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. If you are caught without the proper license, the fine is $26.

They p
They not bout it
U heard him start talking about
“U doing this in this political climate”
Yes he doing it
Now spank his ***
Im waiting for a motha****a
to bring me this type of energy
For the most part these white folks wildin out know who to try...They go for ppl that don’t seem too “threatening” to them ...The ones they scared off, they duck off hide and go call the police or something, then watch what happens from afar on some straight punk **** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom