Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

kid w/heart condition = some from of difficulty
cat w/heart condition + damaging claws = worse form of difficulty

so her math and her point for said metropolitan single woman in her 30s is valid and she shouldn't have apologised

Always hated those family vacations to Branson :lol:

Always hated those family vacations to Branson :lol:
I went there once when I was a kid for a family vacation. I knew right away it was gonna suck when we passed by "The Plantation" restaurant and hotel smh.

Not my pics
443066_v2.jpg

the-plantation__01.jpg

seen packing his stuff and leaving the building
he really told the reporter that he asked them nicely :smh:
when the guy told him he was from abc news. lady saying we dont want you posting that :lol:

Last edited:

when the guy told him he was from abc news. lady saying we dont want you posting that :lol:

Including the witch from last week: Two down, 300K more to go before SF returns to normal

Dude sounds like every "cool" white dude in movies named Brad.

Including the witch from last week: Two down, 300K more to go before SF returns to normal

I want my city back. Unintended benefit of the rona; these overt racists are leaving town.

The couple who were interviewed by ABC aint from here. If you look at the initial video the license plate aint from Cali.

I want my city back. Unintended benefit of the rona; these overt racists are leaving town.

The couple who were interviewed by ABC aint from here. If you look at the initial video the license plate aint from Cali.
I mean after the white folks
The asian folks are just as racist in sf
I used to go to the school in the avenues
And that place is more racist then other parts of sf

Back
Top Bottom