Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Is that a trailer for Roseanne's new show?
IOfd.gif

This reference is beyond my cultural understanding, I didn't watch friends until 2017. I know this is like white ppl's Fresh Prince or Martin though.
:rofl:
Its probably more like the white Family Matters. Fresh Prince and Martin was more for the younger crowd.
i watched all them shows
put some respect on family matters name

Lol, I'm from Chicago born in the early 80's. I've seen every episode of Family Matters. We used to sit around the TV as a family every Friday 7pm and watch the TGIF line up.

Ahh, the good old days. I remember every Friday night watching Good Times at 8pm.

7pm????
Oh u lying
TGIF AINT START TILL 8pm
8-10pm
It’s Friday niiiiight
And the moon is briiiight
Gonna have some fun
Show u how it’s done
TGIF
It’s not live tv
Time zones still differ tho. The 8pm time is est which was 7pm for me cst. For example, NCIS will air tomorrow at 8pm in the east coast and 7pm for me in the Midwest.
TV-Guide-October-24-30-1992-7.jpg

Last edited:
Usually for central time zones they didn't adjust. So if something came on @ 8pm it'd be that way for eastern and Pacific standard times but central would shift everything back a hr.

That's why some refer to primetime starting @ 7pm.

wait wait wait
so what time did disneys afternoon come on for yall
it was 3pm-5pm out here
Our Disney Afternoon ran on 2 channels. They scheduled it only 30min behind est instead of 1hr because of school. Adventures of the Gummi Bears lead at 2:30 which I never got to watch cause of school. Duck Tales was on at 3pm and 3:30pm on 2 different channels so I was able to watch that when I got home from school and Tales Spin at 4pm.
TVG901225A112 (1)__03__01.jpg

Last edited:
Usually for central time zones they didn't adjust. So if something came on @ 8pm it'd be that way for eastern and Pacific standard times but central would shift everything back a hr.

That's why some refer to primetime starting @ 7pm.
I always wondered when things started in the west coast. So they don't shift showtimes like we do in the Midwest? They start the same time as the east?

I always wondered when things started in the west coast. So they don't shift showtimes like we do in the Midwest? They start the same time as the east?
Nah for taped shows and stuff it starts when they say. Thats how the term ET/PT got coined. So if something is 8pm et/pt its 8pm no matter what bit y coasts.

Live shows and games be like 5pm if it's 8 eastern time. Thats why some games geared toward the West against east coast teams start @ 9pm EST cuz thats at least 6pm over there.

Back
Top Bottom