UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Crips Olys. Would not be surpirsed at all. Am sure they look better on your feet than on the shelf.
wink.gif

So, Lebronze did get a Gold Medal. Hehe.

Oh no... sorry for the confusion pare.. the Athens is not mine .. I have to split the set with a friend and I get to keep the Gold one.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Ganda talaga ng mga brons mo pare...yan ba ung suot ni Lebron during the Athens olympics?

Thanks bro.... 'yan nga but they didn't play in the Championship game
laugh.gif
I think they got a bronze after losing to Argentina

Originally Posted by fretmarks

^^^^^ nice OLD LOVE there azhul23.

I've been trying to find a pair for quite some time now. Can't find a "half pack". I just want the OLD LOVE.

if you find one in size 9.5 to 10.5 for the right price...i'll buy the new love from you! hehe

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

^^cosign bro, i dont understand why JB choose the XX2 since they have the plan to release and stop(numbered Js) at XX3...anyway nice all-stars pare, i really love that colorway...

hehe exactly what im thinking...

JB really prioritized the MATHEMATICS of adding 1 and 22
roll.gif

very nice collection bro...i like your Air Jordan fusion V, nice colorway...cant wait to see your entire collection man..

Love your collection azhul23!!

Sick Carmines, Alpha 1s and CG 11 IEs, Patent 1s and Old Loves.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Love your collection azhul23!!

Sick Carmines, Alpha 1s and CG 11 IEs, Patent 1s and Old Loves.

@bulls90s / air marvin
tnx papiz..the carmines was the most exciting copped..coming from manila 8pm drove to BHS fort around 9:30 strictly noreservations..but still got a window time till 10pm...just got lucky i guess
pimp.gif

the FR V's was not supposed to be sold to me..it just got pulled out for wholesale for a big time resseler..i fought or it..and got it
wink.gif

next buy is CDP 11/12 then im good! I hope hehe
roll.gif

^^^^ Those are nice, bluebatt!!!

I never thought I'd come to appreciate the Is. Those are pretty nice looking Jordan Is though :smile:

nice collection and new pick ups guys....

i bought this last month but no time to take a pic, baby J1 undsed yesterday by my unico iijo...

Awesome pick-ups, Almighty!!!!

Those must have cost you several thousands of dollars to buy. Can't wait to see your collection 12 months from now. Keep it up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom