UMIINIT DITO II

jd58 - Nice Laser 4s
pimp.gif

Was in Manila last week but had a really busy schedule so wasn't able to pick up anything from the local Nike shops. Was able to get my 2nd pair of Titaniums though in my size, size 11!!! Now I can retire :smile:

Pareng Bong! thats some sick titaniums!
pimp.gif
2nd pair, WOW! no need to cop from local shoe joints if you have those. wish i have those pare.

^^^ Thanks Pareng Ryan :smile:

Can't wait to see you complete your III collection. Let me know how I can hook you up. Kung may makita ka online, just let me know. Ingat and see you soon,pare!!!!

Thanks rev for the motivation on my AJ3 collection.. 3 to go pa pare, hehe need to save more for those.
laugh.gif
you were here pala last week.. just tell me parengBong if your coming, see you pare and God bless.

Wow, 2nd pair of titaniums!!! I dont even have a single XXIII.... hay.

Anyway, would any of you rock on those XXIII (any colorway) if you have a pair?

^i rock my white stealths XX3, actually i rock all my kicks..i dont have a DS pair in my collection...

Originally Posted by revelation218

Was in Manila last week but had a really busy schedule so wasn't able to pick up anything from the local Nike shops. Was able to get my 2nd pair of Titaniums though in my size, size 11!!! Now I can retire :smile:

Two Pairs?!
eek.gif

'ala bang sz 9?
wink.gif

^ Nice Titaniums...don't even have 1...

Wala bang sz 9 to 10?

Jack en Poy na lang kami ni Vince....lol

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

^i rock my white stealths XX3, actually i rock all my kicks..i dont have a DS pair in my collection...

Cool!! I might get my 1st pair of XXIII's this weekend and I do plan to rock them. Sayang naman kasi if display lang. I recently bought a pair of ZF96, been rocking them since.

Originally Posted by revelation218

hanep!!!IDOL!!!
happy.gif

Thanks guys!!! Really means a lot coming from fellow NTers. The XX3s are the only Jordans na naabutan ko at retail price when I started collecting a littleover a year ago so I try to get my hands on every pair that comes out. At least, I don't have to pay too much to get it

^ if you dont mind rev, how much does a titanium cost ba? and where did you get the pair? havent seen one yet in stores.

Originally Posted by AirStab77

^ if you dont mind rev, how much does a titanium cost ba? and where did you get the pair? havent seen one yet in stores.

Sold Out ang Titaniums bro, only Nike BHS has it and if my memory serves me right only 23 pairs were released here in PI..

Back
Top Bottom