UMIINIT DITO II

^^^^Nice set of IV rev, the thunder and lightning pack is my favorite colorway and those VII/XVI CDP is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pareng Bong nice set of 4's..Ganda ng lightning/thunder and the lasers(haha took a look at my white lasers tuloy pare)..

revelation218 wrote:

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

so this is you laying low pare?your shopping sprees must be bananas!
laugh.gif
good stuff as always rev

The IVs are not recent pick-ups, pareng Tony. The OG XIII I was only able to buy coz I sold my XIII/X CDP. I really am laying low and the only stuff that I really plan to buy (not inclusive of impulse buying
laugh.gif
) are the CDPs with the III, IV and XI. I am trying to convince myself I am finally laying low and eventually retiring in the very near future, pareng Tony. Hope I can really do it talaga
eyes.gif
And BTW, cool new Avy pare!!!!

And yes, pareng SportsNutrition, those are a size 11. I thought you'd never ask
roll.gif

frown.gif
roll.gif

Sell those to me! I've been pounding my head for passing on the CDP XIIIs because I totally slept on them but OGs are 1000x much nicer.

This isn't heat but this Adidas Real Deal shoe was my ballin shoe while I was still in the PI. I remember wearing this back in 97 at the interbarangayleague.

and some shoes that I'm parting ways with..time to move on.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

bingbongers, retire ka na as in benta mo na yung titaniums sakin? hehe

Hahaha Pareng James, if I retire, I will take the Titaniums with me. Those are the last pairs I am letting go of just in case I sell my collectionhehehehe If you know the story behind my sentimental attachment to the Titaniums, you would understand. Long story though

And thanks y'all for the kind words. Slow down na talaga ako coz wala akong coming na kicks next week. And wala akong orders this week. It's going tobe a long week or two
laugh.gif

WOW!
eek.gif
nice heat everyone!

sir rev! if thats laying low, i wouldnt wanna be there when you ttake it UP a NOTCH!!!!
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

^^^^ Nice watch pareng Mackie and cool SBs pareng Marcus.

Got this in yesterday and they actually looked better in person. One of the last few pairs I am getting from the US. All my future cops will be Philippinesreleases nalang....hopefully
roll.gif

Just picked up the super mega ultra limited Zoom Kobe III Finals MVP Edition for my daughter.

Just fooling around guys. Do not start flaming.
wink.gif
You all know I do not, and probably never will, own something that you will consider heat.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Just picked up the super mega ultra limited Zoom Kobe III Finals MVP Edition for my daughter.

That's a good one, pareng feathertouch!!!
roll.gif

Just fooling around guys. Do not start flaming.
wink.gif
You all know I do not, and probably never will, own something that you will consider heat.

Back
Top Bottom