UMIINIT DITO II

VERY NICE PICK-UP Rev and CONGRATULATIONS for having the G.O's..

More or less Rev's collection is the best and the hottest here in P.I..

Originally Posted by lastchance21

Those sheeds prices even dropped after I bough them around 2k.. my friend bought them in Shaw Blvd.outlet store for around 1700-1900 I think lol

laugh.gif
i actually bought the last sz 11 sa pioneer a few years back.i wasreally after the shox bombers but only pair they had that was in my size looked so effed up.olympic outlet at pioneer used to be such a dope spot for cheapsneaks.

good stuff pareng bong!yung g.o.'s ba yung shoe na we talked about awhile back that neither of us could ID?great pickup!laying low?you always say thatpare then you post multiples of out of market heat.
laugh.gif
we all knowyou're not done yet

^i'm a big fan of 12's!very nice!
ganda ng mga olympic 6 mo Pareng Revelation...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by lastchance21

Those sheeds prices even dropped after I bough them around 2k.. my friend bought them in Shaw Blvd.outlet store for around 1700-1900 I think lol

laugh.gif
i actually bought the last sz 11 sa pioneer a few years back.i was really after the shox bombers but only pair they had that was in my size looked so effed up.olympic outlet at pioneer used to be such a dope spot for cheap sneaks.

good stuff pareng bong!yung g.o.'s ba yung shoe na we talked about awhile back that neither of us could ID?great pickup!laying low?you always say that pare then you post multiples of out of market heat.
laugh.gif
we all know you're not done yet

Pareng Tony!!! Salamat nung kahapon ha. Really appreciate it pare. And yes, the G.O.s is the kicks we always talked about that we never IDed. I had tosearch "Nike Flight" all the time coz the only thing I remember about the shoe was the FLIGHT stitching on it's side. You can imagine how manykicks I had to go through and search to find this one
roll.gif
But pareng Tony,this time I am serious about laying low na talaga. I have realized that I have to save up for more important things like my eldest daughter's entry tonursery this december and a house I have promised my wife since forever
happy.gif

Thanks for kind words, ya' all. Makes me want to really finally retire like pareng KC. And pareng Airmarvin, I am sure there are a lot of other guys onNT and in the Philippines with much much more heat than I do. Have a good friend in Tondo whose collection I posted here before. He has a MONSTER collectionthat makes mine look like needle in a haystack. I would have to say that my collection is nothing compared to that guy's collection. Thanks for the kindwords though, pareng Airmarvin. Really appreciate it also

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

got mine last night around 10pm...
roll.gif

there were still some stocks available..

nice 13's Sportsnutrition85 lookin fresh! brand new? where'd you get those?
eek.gif

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR MVP'S AND CDP's!!
glasses.gif
Awesome CDPs!
and thanks for all the awesome compliments. The XIII flints came from 23 Big Joe.
Where can I get Sheeds for 2K? I think I have a fam member going to the states pretty soon.
pimp.gif

^^^ That link to an ebay auction shows a real deal IV/XIX CDP. Retailers normally get their sets weeks earlier than release dates but some opt to sell themearlier to make more money. Before release date, a set could easily cost +20% of retail price on ebay.

Key there is to keep your cool and wait it out. It's normally cheaper to buy after release date when a lot of people already have their sets and the hypehas somewhat died down. Who knows, you might even get a set below retail. That's always possible on ebay. This is assuming though they don't releasehere and there is a chance that they won't like the II/XXI never showed up. That was an ugly set though so it's all good.

Thought I'd share with you guys one of my all time favorite Js, the IV, and some of my most recent pick ups. I had to sell my XIII/X package in favor ofthis OG White Red XIII. Also got in a pair of Lebron Soldier II Dunkmans. Finally have a dunkman pair for cheaper
roll.gif

Revelation you have my favorite pair of XIIIs and please don't tell me that the Jordan XIII white/black/red OG is a sz 10.5-11?!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

so this is you laying low pare?your shopping sprees must be bananas!
laugh.gif
good stuff as always rev

The IVs are not recent pick-ups, pareng Tony. The OG XIII I was only able to buy coz I sold my XIII/X CDP. I really am laying low and the only stuff thatI really plan to buy (not inclusive of impulse buying
laugh.gif
) are the CDPswith the III, IV and XI. I am trying to convince myself I am finally laying low and eventually retiring in the very near future, pareng Tony. Hope I canreally do it talaga
eyes.gif
And BTW, cool new Avy pare!!!!

And yes, pareng SportsNutrition, those are a size 11. I thought you'd never ask
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom