UMIINIT DITO II

Igi,

Nice talking to you and Mon.... Nice CDP's talaga and my wife was awed with the way people lined up.... She was with me when the CDP 17/6 dropped but shedidn't see any lines back then... They placed a signage stating to fall in line and 1 pack per person.

See you next month!
smile.gif
I think I saw a pack or two after we had dinner still in the counter around 9PM.

Nice meeting and talking to you din Eugene..yeah the CDP's were really nice. didn't expect the 16 to be ok but ayos pala.. Good thing Nike BHS did agood job with the release of the pack. See you on the next release bro!

clean flints dude.and you can't go wrong with the sheeds. they're tough as hell,been wearing mine for almost 3 years now and they're still holdingup.

got mine last night around 10pm...
roll.gif

there were still some stocks available..

nice 13's Sportsnutrition85 lookin fresh! brand new? where'd you get those?
eek.gif

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR MVP'S AND CDP's!!
glasses.gif

Congrats to you Mackie..good thing there were still stocks when you came.

Enjoys your packs guys!

congrats to those who got their CDPs.. I heard that there were no size 9s available?

i still do not have any of the packs that were released here..
tired.gif

still hopin' though..

Hi Guys, Limited Edition shop here still have some sizes available, i'm willing to extend a hand to fellow Phil NTers, just PM me.

Nice Sheeds. I remember passing on them a few years ago at Olympic World Alabang. They were only 2k+... Haha.

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Igi,

Nice talking to you and Mon.... Nice CDP's talaga and my wife was awed with the way people lined up.... She was with me when the CDP 17/6 dropped but she didn't see any lines back then... They placed a signage stating to fall in line and 1 pack per person.

See you next month!
smile.gif
I think I saw a pack or two after we had dinner still in the counter around 9PM.

hey eugene

di kaya ako ina antay nun...hmm no moolah for that...ok na ko sa flints ko na 7! hehe

Those sheeds prices even dropped after I bough them around 2k.. my friend bought them in Shaw Blvd.outlet store for around 1700-1900 I think lol

I finally got a pair of one of my all-time favorite Nikes, the Nike Air G.O. and they are fresh as they were when they came out in 96.I still can't believe how light this pair is. Also got the Oly VIs today and they are SWEET. After these, I am now laying low.....I hope....LOL

^^^ Thanks everyone. Only 2 out of 5 pairs are mine
smile.gif
Yung 2 may ownerna, yung isa na size 10.5 is looking for a new home
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom