UMIINIT DITO II

lastchance21 : im waitin for those to drop too! how much did you get it?

igie00 : nice 15's bro! dko na nga naabutan yan sa racks ng nike eh haha how much did they sell those?

i like these! just bought it hehe

only the orange is new...hehe not much compared to the heat here!!!!
laugh.gif

mackie: I got those pare for 150++ yta..forgot the exact price nung pagkuha ko..was surprised when I saw those at NP g4..someone told me naligaw dw yung size11 dun sa delivery..

Originally Posted by r2jdm

marcuskicks - thanks man!

bluebattsoulja - haha huli ako dun ah..pano mo nalaman? haha

foshishizzles and igie00 - damn those lasered jordans are dope! foshishizzles and igie00

haha kix palang alam na i can still remmber that cement court force when i saw you! haha

foshishizzles and igie00 - damn those lasered jordans are dope! foshishizzles and igie00

haha kix palang alam na i can still remmber that cement court force when i saw you! haha

me and my friend bought the last sz.11's in Podium and Galleria for 3.777k.. The fit If your going to play ball with the 95's get your true size.. butfor casual wear I went 1 sz.down I normally wear a sz.12 but for some reason mukang marameng bumili ng sz.ko, I was desperate zf95's were grails for me soI said bahala na lol.. the good thing is it still fits well.. alot of people are sleeping on one of the best retros of 07
smile.gif

for those who are still looking for a pair of airmax lights.. meron pa sa Marikina riverbanks.. my friend bought the 10.5 orange colorway.. almost bought thesz.13 yellow colorway but it was too big lol.. ask for sizes na lang d ko sure ano mga natirang size

hehe pareng mon..ang gulo nun if 150 Php lng AM..updates pare on the AJ5 laser w/ orange laces??

Originally Posted by igie00

hehe pareng mon..ang gulo nun if 150 Php lng AM..updates pare on the AJ5 laser w/ orange laces??

not yet sir...sira internet ko kagabi...blame it on Globe...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

haha yeah i remember that!

goldenjumpan: o sorry bro I don't know, got T's at a store(forgot the name) in the us the last time i went there.

Back
Top Bottom