UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by igie00

I saw you and marc dun but nahiya ako lumapit sainyo..
laugh.gif
dami nyo din kc kasama..

nice dunks!!
pimp.gif
hehe sana lumapit ka bro, andun din si soul, hehe sa 15kita kita tayo sir

Originally Posted by sadikmac

wow so it was you foshizzles who beat me to those uptempos. hahaha. mannn.....

nice carmines.

haha! did i? sorry bro, just got lucky i guess....first time on eBay and saw a red Uptempo and said to myself "WT!" ...i have to do a BINright there and then...
Never thought sir KC was actually an NT moderator that time....

Oh wait...I think sir KC sold a lot of 'em...I even saw him sold the Air Jordan Infra Reds VI which I failed to grab...I saw most of his Jays posted oneBay during that time...bargain price pa halos lahat...kainis isa lang nakuha ko..lol

Was about to ask that also but i searched the net for the answer. hehehehe

Here's what a friend of mine told me:
A B-grade shoe is a shoe that was overstocked at a store and sent back, or they can be shoes who's box was damaged during shipping. Some slightimperfection such as excess resin or a small mark somewhere on the shoe. Usually B-grades are still in perfect shape.

So ito yung mga shoes na either di pumasa sa quality control or something like that, for consumerism.

Anyway, B-Grade man yun... It's still a Titatium XXIII. I'll take it anyday. Hehehehe wag lang Class A na china.

^ B-Class and Class A are fakes you can find at Greenhills.

laugh.gif

B-grades usually have flaws which aren't even visible at first glance.

ooh so iba pala ang B-Grade sa B-Class hehe... so B-grades are legit pero may flaws lang... B-Class are fakes

damn. im a fast learner

Edited my previous post... typo error. hehehe. Should read B-grade instead of B-Class. hehehehe. Kaya pa lang nagtanong si MarcusKicks ng difference ng B-Classat Class A. hehehehe

b-grades cuz of this stupid stain:
fv8uie.jpg

the B grade stamp on the box:
23ste0y.jpg

other than that, these babies are flawless...
1531qbb.jpg

with the rest of the fam...
117zm9u.jpg

welcome back to circa 1995
2cmtbas.jpg

tribute to my favorite movie of all time... LMAO
2jam73r.jpg

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

My pick-up of the year: B-grade Titanium xx3 $430 shipped... *****!

vytvee.jpg

It's over.
pimp.gif

Dude, my mom's gonna be in the US in a week, pwede ba ako magpabili sayo?

^^^ Glad you got to buy those B-GRADES pareng James. Awesome pick-up. Do they still have more???? I wouldn't mind buying 3 or 4 more pairs at $500 a pairhehehehe

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Glad you got to buy those B-GRADES pareng James. Awesome pick-up. Do they still have more???? I wouldn't mind buying 3 or 4 more pairs at $500 a pair hehehehe

then selling it @us$2,000 each
roll.gif

makadyos na makadyos talaga ang tubong-lugaw pricing mo ah

sige godbles

roll.gif

^^^^ Mareng OwwGss, bawal ang STALKERS tulad mo sa mga may asawa na at di pumapatol sa mga bading
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me remind you (just in case you can understand what you read), this forum is UMIINIT DITO and it's for SHOES and NOT a venue for people to arbitrarilytake out their hate/anger/ATTRACTION/ADORATION on others
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope you can be educated enough to understand that. Kunddi mo maintindihan and you continue to pick on me, that will only go to show that kulang ka sa edukasyon or baka kulang ka sa buwan sa tiyan ng nanaymo.
roll.gif
It's a sad reality though that some people LIKE YOU were createdsolely for one purpose and one purpose alone.......TO MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL
roll.gif
roll.gif
You are the extreme opposite of Albert Einstein, OwwGss
roll.gif
roll.gif
I am sure you will find this as a compliment
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry MARE, you are definitely not my cup of tea so PLEASE leave me alone
roll.gif
roll.gif

And one more thing, I don't think there is anyone here on NT Philippines na pumapatol sa bading so you have absolutely no chance of expanding yourFEDERASYON here so I suggest you either leave us or join us. There is still time to become a REAL MAN
roll.gif
roll.gif

jamespiritu nice XI's and XX3's!!!! sick collection bro kakaingiit.. still looking for those concords and cool greys!! hehe anyways quick question arethose black plastic bags good for storing XI's?? The weather is crazy here in the PI, I bought dehumidifiers pa just to preserve the condtion of myXI's...

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

b-grades cuz of this stupid stain:
fv8uie.jpg

the B grade stamp on the box:
23ste0y.jpg

other than that, these babies are flawless...
1531qbb.jpg

with the rest of the fam...
117zm9u.jpg

welcome back to circa 1995
2cmtbas.jpg

tribute to my favorite movie of all time... LMAO
2jam73r.jpg

nice collection! those XX3s are a steal!

^^^ Yeah, pareng r2. Those are really nice XIs and the XX3 collection is now complete for pareng James. Good to see you got those pareng James. Patience reallypays off. Keep it coming, pare!!!

Back
Top Bottom