UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by igie00

The release was wow..did not expect a LOT of people at the release..we were dizzy and everything, good thing we got these.
happy.gif
nice mcflys pareng ryan! you're so lucky bro. i hope i also have mine
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

nice mcflys igie and goldenjumpman!!

thanks bro and to you rev..

i was gonne say what's up to all the NTers there but i was too shy..
laugh.gif

i was the one wearing pink longsleeves..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

thanks bro..

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
We were like very near to each other I think...I was wearing my NT shirt inside my Nike White Hoodie w/ all over print of "To Hell WithGravity"
wink.gif

thanks again guys! my brother and he's future seafarer buddies were the lucky ones last night..it was nice meeting you marc, mackie, billy, and the 2carlos'..
happy.gif

Congrats to those who got their Mcfly's. Me and my buddy wasn't that lucky to cop one. We we're 3rd & 4th respectively in the drawing of keys.It was a bad move to be early in line. The probability of drawing the elusive golden key was too high if you draw early.

Anyway, nice to see some NTiers in the event. Was too shy to approach anyone. Though i got to meet Gameover2.

thanks bro..

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

congrats pare on your pair..i think you were just near to me as well..were you at side of the women's footwear??

Nice event everyone bringing there families up to nth degree , friends, workmates , subordinates & the whole barangay.

The shop is packed, full of heat, as in MAINIT! (literally)

=)

Originally Posted by soul228

thanks bro..

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
We were like very near to each other I think...I was wearing my NT shirt inside my Nike White Hoodie w/ all over print of "To Hell With Gravity"
wink.gif

i think i noticed you there bro..

igie00: thanks and congrats also bro! i saw you andthe rest of the NTers that were with you.. sir kc, marcuskicks etc.. mahiyain kase ako e.. that's why i didnt approach you guys..
laugh.gif

goldenjumpman: you should pare! on the next event dapat! see you, anyway enjoy your mcfly's
happy.gif

got tired last night because of the release..waited for almost 3 hours just to get our names called..

Woke up this morning and these is what I saw outside of my room..indeed a good morning for me!
happy.gif

thats one beautifullll shoe pareng igie!!! hehe if i had th mcflys and waking up gettin those oly6, man that would've been ONE GREAT MORNING!!!!

^^ definitely a great day ahead of you.

I'm still a bit depressed today..... @#$$*^& SILVER KEY!!! I'll never look at a silver key the same way again. hahahahahaha

sayang i missed the release
frown.gif
balita ko dami daw nagpunta NT andHeads
ohwell.gif
Nyway just got back from an away trip but I did manage to pickthis up on the way back
pimp.gif

18a3618b3dcaabaa7cbec42d5f6bdd472e5ffcf6.pjpg

BTW dope McFlys up there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope stuff everyone, congratulations to those guys that were able to buy mc fly. As for me, I've been loving RED nowadays...this one just arrived lastnight.

Back
Top Bottom