UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

My top 3 fav. jays:

eek.gif

pimp.gif

maestros are fire. honestly, if i had a choice, i'd rather be pippen than jordan. like reggie miller once said, "..the only player who can score 5points and still dominate the game."

unionsnv4.jpg

one of my favorite shoes to wear. just throw on a solid colored polo and i'm good. and it reminds me i gotta pull out my olys from the bottom of my boxstack, since it's an olympic year.

just wanted to share some pics:
foamposite one set:

retro . b-red . OG . cactus . black

and speaking of jordan / pippen...how about penny / shaq?

^^^^ Wow, Melonhead. I used to have 2 pairs of those Shaq's when I got my first job. Great Post, as always!!!!

mel0n if you dont mind blow up that foam lineup pic so i can use it for my Wallpaper!
ohwell.gif

but very nice errry1
smokin.gif
ill contribute soon.

Melon head: nice collection of Pennys.. Love the Shaq-Penny Combo...

KC: Nice AF1's.. just like the white/whites those will work with anything.. just like a classic pair of timbs

umm..congrats to pareng rev on the AJ 23 pickup..
im still salty about missing out different times coz i didnt know how and when to camp
mad.gif

so salty..that i decided to unDS this pair
laugh.gif

well..this came in over the weekend which made things a little easier to accept
wink.gif

sample AJ 1s
happy.gif

Pareng Melon!!! Thanks pare. You know what, with all the kicks that you have, you DON'T HAVE to get the LE Jordan XXIII.

You have enough heat in your arsenal that can blow anybody's collection away. My suggestion is don't try to cop a pair right now. Having had a lot ofebay transactions, I know that when the hype dies down and someone has some bills to pay, there's a good chance you can even get them at retail or just alittle over that. But knowing you and how many kicks you have bought, you can always buy a $1,000 or $2,000 pair of shoes anytime now. Get them on Ebay, parengMelon!! Ikaw pa :smile:

Again, thanks and God bless you.

Back
Top Bottom